4|So This Is How It's Going to Be

"OH MY GOD I am so full," Gabby exclaimed very  loudly as we were exiting the restaurant an hour later. 

"No shit Gabby you just ate a burger and half a pizza," I replied. 

"Can we walk around for a little bit? I can't sit still in our dorm room with so much food in my stomach," Gabby asked. 

"Anything to make you stop complaining about how full you are," I said. "Let's walk by the football field."

We walked about half a mile before we came up to the mass expanse of wall that was the stadium. 

"Gabby do you hear that," I asked. 

"Hear what?"

"Shhh, come here."

I could hear voices coming from inside the stadium. We walked a few feet up and found a security entrance door that was open. 

I opened the door wider and saw that it lead straight to the field. 

"Can we go in," Gabby asked.

"Yeah, follow me," I replied. 

We tiptoed through the room that held all the field maintenance equipment and I tentatively walked onto the open field...until I saw who was on it. 

"Fuck!" I turned around and pushed Gabby right back into the room, an embarrassed smile plastered to me face. 

"Its Christian and Ryan."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, Gabby stepped back and fell backwards over a shovel. 

Her shriek was so piercing that I knew in that moment that Christian and Ryan were going to find us. 

I attempted to reach down and grab Gabby's arm so we could get the hell out the closet, but that never happened. 

"What the hell are you guys doing,"