Chapter Two: Negotiations

Hawkins Lab, June 29th, 1983

Patient 078011 / Report #3

  Abraham was getting more skinny day by day, and losing his mind each minute, each time Brenner said a word.

  His willing to kill Brenner was just increasing, but he couldn't do it, his hands were tied, but his look, his eyes, he had blood on his eyes, literally.

Brenner: Look, I don't wanna hurt you...

Abraham: You are already doing it... slowly.

Brenner: Just tell me what are you seeing.

Abraham: You, this table, this room...*looks at his hands and looks at Brenner* my tied hands...

Brenner: I mean the visions, you fool.

Abraham:  Ooooh, so you want to torture me, without actually doing it. I see. Maybe that's how you treat your patients, specially that little girl you've been using for your experiments. Well, who's the fool now... *gets closer to him and whisper* you.

Brenner: You don't scare me, Abraham.

Abraham: Well... you don't scare me too, Mr. Doctor but, I know who are scared of you... my wife *laughs* and my gone daughter.

Brenner: Just tell me about your visions, and I'll let you go... think of me as a psychiatrist.

Abraham: Okay. Well, Mr. Psychiatrist, I got crazy because a son of a bitch ruined my family, that made me having visions, and now I am talking to him, acting like he was a psychiatrist, is that normal? Well... because if a guy ruins his life and family, the first thing you want to do is kill him, not talking to him.

Brenner: Abraham, please, I can help.

Abraham: Oh, so you can help. Can you bring my daughter back and also, getting my wife a doctor? No? Well... I'm sorry for saying this but, you are not being helpful to me.

Brenner: *gets a pistol* That's enough, Abraham, or you tell me about your visions, or I will put a bullet right in your brain.

Abraham: Whoa! Ladies and gentlemen, witness the real Dr. Brenner, go on, shoot me, pull this trigger, I know you want it. Ha, I knew you didn't do it. So, here is the deal, you get my wife's normal life back, and I will give you those "visions". Did I make myself clear?

Brenner: ... No. Get this guy out of here, he's useless now.

Abraham: *laughs* Finally, I couldn't stand seeing your face for one more fucking minute. Just leave me alone, guys, I know the exit. *whispers to Brenner* Your time is coming, piece of shit.

  Abraham got out of that crazy lab, but he wasn't dangerous to normal people, only for Brenner, and Brenner himself didn't know it.

A/N: Just warning that this story will have a lot of dialogue so, if you like narratives, I have bad news...