BONUS CHAPTER

??? POV

Dark

It was dark

I couldn't see anything

I was sitting in a chair. A wooden chair. My wrists and ankles were strapped down.

I couldn't smell anything. It was quiet.

I don't know how long I've been here. The last thing I remember was being in the car with Y/N. I remember seeing her beautiful smiling face. Then what.... that's right. We got in a car crash. Where were everyone else? Were they ok? I can't believe I was so reckless. It's my fault this happened. If Y/N got hurt I don't know what I'll do.

I could feel a scratch on my forehead and another on my leg. My jeans were ripped. I must have a blindfold on.

I was hungry. And thirsty. But that was the least of my worries right now.

I tried to move the chair. No luck. It must be nailed to the floor. The binds on my wrists and ankles seem to be made of very tough leather. They were strapped down tight. Any tighter and my blood circulation would be cut off. 

"Hello?" I called out. No one answered

"Is anyone there?" Again, no answer. That is until the door suddenly opened.

"Hello?"

Then they suddenly spoke. I've heard that voice before. There was no mistake I knew exactly who it was.

"Hello Sting...."