First day here

I was in my first class which was English. It was a boring lecture about Parts of Speech.
RIIIING RIIIIING
Finally the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of class. While in the halls I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I said to the stranger. When I liked closer I saw it was Sting.

"Oh un sorry.....Sting"

"No problem" he smiled at me. It was a warm smile. I walked to my next class. Math. I loved math. I was good at it. Since it was a HighSchool and Collage at the same time I was in 2nd year collage math even though I was only a senior.

When I got to class, I sat down at the back of the room.

"Alright class I'll be handing out textbooks now." She handed me my text book and then told us to open it to page 43. Looks like we're starting with review. I knew no one I knew would be in this class since it was way above they're level. I actually saw one person I knew. She had blue hair. I think her name was Levy Mcgarden. I met her once when I was walking out of my apartment.

After the class ended, I went to the next class. Then the next class. Then finally it was lunch time. After I got my lunch I stood there wondering where I should sit when I spotted Minerva and everyone else. I walked over there and sat down at the only available spot on the bench: next to Sting.

"Hey Y/N!" Yukino said.

"Hi Yukino."  We ate our lunch talking about random stuff and laughing so hard people stared. Once lunch ended, I went to my other 3 classes then went to my apartment. Once I arrived, Minerva was on her bed.

"Hey get changed were going out today."

"Why? I have I may not have homework but I want to relax. Where are we going anyway?"

"You, me, Sting, Yukino, Rogue, Rufus, and Orga are going to our job. "

"What job? I didn't agree to this!"

"Calm down. A new diner opened yesterday and they're hiring. So me and Yukino told the owner we would all work there. Don't worry it's only 2 1/2 hours after school. Plus we only work 5 days a week. Also it pays 12.34 an hour."

"Ugh fine I guess I'll go. Does everyone else know?"

"Yep. Texted them about it last night."

"Why did you text me?"

"Because I don't have your number. In fact no one does."

"Oh. Right." I gave her my number and she gave me hers and everyone else's.

"Do you mind if I send your number to everyone?"

"Sure go ahead."

I got changed into jean shorts and a blue and green flannel shirt. After I finished changing we met up with everyone and headed off to the diner.

Once we got there we met the owner and she gave us our uniforms. We all went to our respective changing areas. Once I put it on I immediately didn't like it. It had a ocean blue skirt and a same color crop top with the name of the diner on it Blue Lagoon. There were also suspenders (A/N: I think that's what they're called?) and blue thigh highs with white frill on the top and black flats.

"I hate this outfit" I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Come on you look fine." Minerva said.

"You look wonderful!" Yukino said.

"Whatever. But there is no way I'm going out like this."

"You have to. It's our job" said Minerva.

"Fine whatever." We all walked out there. The guys were talking to our boss. They were wearing a blue long sleeve dress shirt and a black vest with black slacks and black shoes with a blue cloth folded in the shape of a triangle. The owner came up to us.

"Alright so since it's only your first day you will be taking orders. You write them down and put them on that line." She pointed to a white line with clothes pins on them. I was standing there looking uncomfortable in the short skirt. Sting looked over at me desperately trying to pull it down and was laughing quietly. I glared at him and he stopped.
"And that's it. Everyone got it?" We all nodded our heads. The owner opened up to restaurant and after a few minutes people started flowing in. I started working. Well I guess it's not too bad a job.......

A/N: wow 765 words. I'm Kinda impressed with myself.