Two- Danny spills his secrets

Author Notes: This is a sequel to the first Yugioh/Danny Phantom crossover story I did called "Ghostly Secrets." I claim no rights or anything associated with these two series but the idea for the story is completely my own. If you haven't read the first story I suggest that you do so as this picks up right after the first one ended. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. A special thanks to fallingHikari on fanfiction.net for their help in creating an OC villian for this story.

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *mental speech*, -duel monster card speech-, bold=dark voices, italic=ghost speech, CAPS= shouting/yelling, (author notes), bold italic=dark ghostly voice

Two- Danny spills his secrets

Both Danny and Danni arrived at Fenton Works quickly transforming back to their human forms as Danni couldn't keep up with Danny.

"God your much faster. What other new abilities do you have because of Atemu?" asked Danni.

"I will show you later. I am still trying to wrap my mind around it myself as some of the abilities I had gained somewhat stayed with me. Some of them even you are capable of." stated Danny. Danni nodded her head excepting Danny's explanation as he still had to figure something's out. But right know the ghost teen had other worries. Explaining and telling his parents the truth about his ghostly persona. Danny took a long deep breath as he and Danni entered the house as Danny called out to his parents.

"We are in the kitchen sweetheart!" answered Danny's mom Maddie. Danny and Danni entered the kitchen to see Jack sitting at the table working on a new devise. Maddie was cooking dinner she looked up to see both Danny and Danni. "Hey guys. Paying us a visit Danni?" asked Maddie.

"Can we talk?" asked Danny as his female clone sat down at the table. Maddie and Jack could tell whatever Danny was going to tell them was important.

"What is it Dan-o?" asked Jack as Jazz came in wondering what was going on.

"There is something that I have to tell you. Something that I have been keeping a secret. Both Jazz and Danni know about it. Even my friends Sam and Tucker know about it. I feel that it is time you both know the truth." stated Danny. Both Jack and Maddie looked at each other as they went to sit down at the table. Danny was pacing the room as he explained how it all began with the portal that his parents built. "Remember how it wasn't working. Well when you guys gave it up, Sam and Tucker convinced me to take a look at it. When I was inside I must have hit something as I got the portal to work but because I was inside of it. The activation of the portal changed me." stated Danny as he let out a long sigh as he then activated his ghostly transformation showing his parents that he was Danny Phantom. "I am the ghost that you guys are trying to kill. But I am not like the other ghosts as I only use my powers to fight evil ghosts. Kind of taking up the ghost hunting just like you guys." stated Danny as he undid the transformation. Danny stopped pacing as he looked at his parents. Both Jack and Maddie got up from the table as they hugged their son.

"Danny.... you are still our son no matter what. I wish you would have told us sooner about this. I am sorry that you felt you had to keep this a secret from us." stated Maddie.

"Your mother is right. At least know we why some of the devices reacted strangely around you." stated Jack. Danny was in tears as he tried to hold it together.

"There is more that I have to tell you." stated Danny as he pulled away from his parents. Danny explained the truth about Danni and about Vlad. His parents were shocked to find out that the person they thought as a friend turned out to actually be an enemy. Danni was actually not related to the family as it turned out the girl was a clone of Danni as she had many if the same powers as their son. Maddie and Jack were shocked as they told the female halfa that she could stay with the family. The young ghost girl broke down in tears.

"Thank you. But I don't want to be a burden."

"Danni.... you won't be a burden as we have already consider you family. You are a part of this family no matter what!" stated Maddie. Danni literally lost it.

"Come on Danni..... I will help you set up a place in my room until we can figure something better out." Jazz told the young ghost as she took Danni out of the room. After Jazz and Danni left the room, Danny told his parents about how his powers and how one of his friends Yugi and the spirit of Atemu who were fighting to keep the world safe.

"Danny know that no matter what you can talk to us. I always found it curious how your ghostly persona managed to get his hands on some of our equipment." stated Jack.

"Yeah sorry about that. I needed to use some of the equipment to fight the ghosts." stated Danny.

"Don't be sorry about that Danny. At least the equipment being put to good use." stated Maddie as she hugged her son. Danny broke down in tears as his parents hugged him tightly in their arms.