I had never seen him look as crazed as he did in this moment.

"She's mine, and no one not even you are going to keep her from me." He spat angry.

Eric didn't miss a beat he rushed him hard an angry growl leaving his lips. He scooped him off his feet. knocking him to the ground with a thud. He hit him over and over not giving him a chance to recover. I could hear the sirens in the background and the flashing lights were coming into view.

The car stopped, and officers rushed over to pull Eric off Adam. Even as they pulled them apart Adam still tried desperately to get a hold of Eric.

They placed both of them in handcuffs and put them in the back of different cop cars.

Someone came over to me and helped me up. By this point I was hysterical. Tears rolled down my face and I struggled to catch my breath.

"Who did this to you?" The officer asked me to try to figure out what was happening.

He helped me over to the ambulance that had just pulled up and moved to the side while I was being checked out.

"My brother was only defending me." I sobbed wincing at the pain I was starting to feel.

"Which car is he is?" He asked gently.

I pointed over to the one on the right and the officer motioned over to his partner to let Eric out. They removed his handcuffs and he rushed over to me.

"On my life Carra, I'll never let him hurt you again." Eric whispered holding me close to him protectively.

Both Eric and I gave our statements and then I had been taken to the hospital.

They took Adam to jail charging him with battery. The judge had gone easy on him and only given him 6 months' probation. A slap on the wrist for him a slap in the face for me.

Adam was one of the most popular boys at my school. Captain of the football team, he was Mr. All American.

It wasn't a surprise when I went back to school after he had attacked me, and everyone hated me for getting him in trouble. No one seemed to care that he had broken my nose or that my face was all bruised up.

They would push me in the halls harass me in class It was never-ending. Eric was getting into fights every day because of it.

When Adam still refused to leave me alone my parents decided the best thing to do was to move across the country.

Where was he? I had been looking for Eric all over the house.

I heard people talking outside and went to see who it was. Eric was by his car talking to two guys. When he saw me, he stopped mid-sentence and motioned me over. I shook my head no, but the two guys turned around.

I sucked in a startled breath at how good- looking they both were.

When I still hadn't moved they all came to me.

"Carra this is Lucas, "he said pointing to the 6'2 black haired blued eyed boy.

I just stood there staring. My heart was beating fast and my stomach was doing flip flops. I didn't even realize he had moved closer to me until he captured my hand in his and lifted it to his mouth.

Eric cleared his throat behind us and Lucas let my hand go.

"This is Stephen," Lucas said pointing to a boy as tall as him.

Stephen had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes he looked at me curiously. He smiled big before walking up to me and like Lucas, and kissed my hand.

"Nice to meet you," he said with a flirty smile.