Chapter 3: Surprise Revealed

The door opened and coming in was Vince as he had a nervous look on his face as everybody in the studio looked at him as Holly snuck in without being detected, wondering who he was since he walked in, was this the surprise that Abby was talking about? Abby notices that Holly showed up.

"Well, Holly. so nice of you to join us."

"You know how work is, preventing me from being there for Nia." Holly admitted.

"Maybe you should leave your job and be there for Nia and stop letting that get in the way." Abby suggested.

"If i leave my position at my job, then--"

"Someone else will take that spot and i like i always say, everyone's replaceable." Then one of the moms raised their hands as the dance teacher looked at them.

"Who's he?" Kelly asked, looking at the long haired young man that was standing next to Abby.

"Everyone, in case if you hadn't met him, this is my son Vincent, but he can be called Vince for short." Abby introduced him, the girls and their moms had shocked looks on their faces over the fact that Vince was the son of Abby.

"That's the surprise that you were telling us about seconds ago?" Paige said with a stunned look on her face.

"He definitely looks like Miss Abby, see the resemblance?" Chloe replied to her twinnie.

"I didn't know he was your son, he looks a lot like you as i see the resemblance!" Holly said.

"He's your son?!" Christi exclaimed incrediously.

"It's the Male version of Abby!" Kelly groaned, now that she knows that Vince is the son of Abby and with those two it was gonna be double trouble for them.

"Yep." Abby admitted and introduced Vince to the dancers and their mothers. "Vince, i'd like you to meet Maddie Ziegler and her younger sister Mackenzie, Brooke Hyland and her younger sister paige, Chloe Lukasiak and Nia Frazier and those are the mothers i deal with every week, Melissa Ziegler, she's the mother of Maddie and Mackenzie, Kelly Hyland, Who is the mother of Brooke and Paige. Christi Lukasiak, who is Chloe's mother and Holly Frazier, she's Nia's mother."

"Hello, Girls." Vince said, then the girls all latch on to him and give him a group hug.

"Hi, Vince!" The girls all were hugging him as he hugged them back, Vince knew that the girls now liked him off the bat.

"What a cutie." Kelly remarked, looking at Vince as the girls let him go.

"Now that i look at it, Hubba Hubba!" Christi said, her eyes full of hearts, the moms were drooling over him.

"So you and paige are known as the twinnies?" Vince asked Chloe.

"Yep, because everybody thinks we both look alike and we have blond hair and blue eyes and we do everything together because we've been best friends since." Chloe explained.

"That's cool."

"I like him already!" Maddie said with a grin on her face.

"Me too!" Brooke added.

"So, Mackenzie, do you want to be on broadway?"

"I like to dance, but i'd rather eat chips and sit on the couch when i'm not dancing." Mackenzie said, making him laugh and then when they left him alone, Melissa walked up to him.

"Hello." Melissa smiled at him

"Hello to you too." Vince replied, shaking her hand.

"You're Abby's son?" Melissa asked Vince, seeing that he looked a lot like Abby and with the long hair, they both looked like twins.

"Yep."

"I can tell, you have the same green eyes she has, the same smile whenever Abby smiles, long hair that shows that you look just like her." She said, seeing that Vince had Abby's features on his face.

"Me and my mom are quite a duo, she used to take me to the park to watch the sunsets."

"Question, has Abby ever yelled at you?"

"Rarely, because she raised me to be well mannered and whenever she tells me to do something, i do it on the double, but one time when i was 15, i broke one of her favorite vases by accident when i was dancing around the house and she came home and got mad when she saw the broken vase, she asked me how did it happen and i told her the truth she gave me a tongue lashing for that and it upset me." Vince recalled.

"Whoa."

"But we made up though, because she was hurt when she saw how much it affected me, she told me to just be careful next time." He added. "One time

Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked him, hoping he'd say no so she could get the chance to be with him.

"No, i do not." Vince replied Melissa had a big grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you married?" He asked her.

"I used to be but it ended because dance got in the way, now i'm a single lady." Melissa told him.

"Have faith, you'll find someone who will love you even if dance got in the way and the guy that you were married to is gonna find out that he lost the best thing he ever had." He reassured her.

"Thanks, that's very sweet of you." She said.

"No Problem."

"Vince?" Abby called.

"That's Momma calling, i gotta see what she wants."

"Talk to you later."

"All right." Vince said, walking in the direction on where Abby was

"He's so hot, i don't care if i'm twice his age, i might have found someone to fill the void in my heart since Kurt and i split." Melissa thought to herself as she saw Vince and Abby talking.

"I can tell you're getting along with the girls and their mothers right off the bat."

"Yeah, especially Melissa. I've gotten along with her on the spot and she got along with me and we talked about random stuff." Vince added.

"That's good, maybe you can help me keep those mothers in check whenever they start yelling." She suggested.

"If any of those moms mess with you, i won't hesitate to give them a verbal piece of my mind and i'm really glad you're my mother."

"Awwwwww, that's so sweet of you and i'm very glad you're my son and that's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Abby gave him a hug as she held her tears back and when she let go, she headed to her desk to find some music for the upcoming competitions.

"I like it here already." Vince thought to himself as he headed back into Studio A and throughout the day, he helped Abby choreograph the dances and when the moms tried to give Abby lip, Vince would put them in their places and they'd back off.