My bag isn't heavy and yet I am still able to run fast enough that I am catching up to Bails.

{ Bails and Bai are Baileey's nicknames in this story :) } 

We are 100 metre or so away from Bails car. And I see a car speeding in the lot. 

Baileey is running in the direction straight towards her car and the speeding red car turns sharply and in front of where Baileey was running. 

"BAILEEY!" I scream dropping my bags and sprinting towards her. 

She had no time to stop. She didn't see the car she was to busy running at a fast pace. The corner of the front of the red car hits her full on and then she flys into the front window. 

I couldn't do anything about it. Even though I was sprinting the car bet me to it.  

I sprint even faster towards the car that has now stopped. Dickhead. Fucking Dickhead. 

I look at Baileey. There she is blood everywhere on the road and on the car from her. 

She is has cuts on her face and a deep cut on her side. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial the number for the ambulance. 

"Hello what's your emergency?" A lady through the phone asks. 

"Hi I am at the Mullingar Airport my girlfriend has been hit by a fucking idiot driving a car recklessly please hurry!" 

"Sir, Calm down! Can you please tell me her state?" 

"I WILL NOT CALM THE FUCK DOWN MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING EVERYWHERE AND IS TERRIBLY HURT AT THE MULLINGAR AIRPORT SO PLEASE SEND THE AMBULANCE NOW!" 

"They are on their way, what is your name?" 

"Niall Horan" And I hang up and walk over to the car, My eyes tearing up and I burst into tears. 

I grab her hand and squeeze it tight.  

"Help is coming Baileey, everything is going to be okay? I love you! I love you so much, Hold on Bails" 

I hold her hand and start to cry again. 

If anything happens to her. 

She squeezes me hand lightly. 

I look up and see her still with her eyes closed. 

"Baileey?" I say squeezing her hand again. I can hear the ambulance siren gettting closer. 

She moves her head slightly and a tear escapes her eyes. 

"Niall?" She whispers. Squeezing my hand. 

"I Love you more" She says and gives me a little smile then closes her eyes again slowly. 

"No! No! I love you, BAILEEY STAY WITH ME THE AMBULANCE ARE HERE!" 

The Ambulance pull up and they run out of the car and open up the back of the Ambulance van and pull out a stretcher. 

Baileey lets go of my hand. She looks unconscious. 

I start crying again as the ambulance slowly place her body onto the stretcher and I begin to walk with them to the back of the van. 

"Man you paying for a new car!" 

The guy who owns the red car that left my girlfriend in her unconscious state. 

"I AM NOT PAYING FOR A FUCKING NEW CAR FOR A DICKHEAD LIKE YOU! YOU WONT EVEN NEED A CAR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU SICK BASTARD" I scream and start punching him repeativly.