3

{ Baileey's p.o.v }

I hang up on Niall. I thought I would be able to handle the call but turns out I couldn't. My heart starts racing and pain shots through my chest and I scream out in pain. I grab my phone and dial Nialls mums number.

"Hello Baileey is everything alright?" She asks through the phone.

"Call He-" I couldn't finish my sentence my body took over and I cry out in pain and loose consciousness.

---- 1 day later ----

I wake up in a hospital bed, I take the mask off my face and look around. Nialls mum is sitting beside my bed on her phone and biting her nials nervously .

"Maura" I say.

"Oh sweety you're finally awake ! You fainted last night" She says putting her phone in her handbag and standing beside my hospital bed.

I start remembering what happened last night and I start crying. Maura rubs one hand through my hair and the other holding my hand telling me everything is ok. But it isn't really we al know nothng is alright. I am dieing.

I start to get short of breathe and I find it hard to breathe. Maura starts crying and presses the emergency button near my bed.

"Stay with us Baileey we love you, don't leave it's not your time" She says sobbing.

I see doctors rushing to my side with their medical equiptment. My pains are getting worse and I take in a deep breath and squeeze Mauras hand.

"I love Niall" And I close my eyes not being able to take this anymore. I love him.

{ Mauras p.o.v }

"I love Niall" is the last words that left her lips. The last breathe she took before she closed her eyes.

Her hand stops squeezing mine and I begin to cry harder. I hope Niall hasn't lost the one he loves. I hope I haven't lost her she means so much to us.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you need to wait outside" The nurse tells me. She quickly pushes me outside of Baileey's hospital room and sits me down on a chair. She rushes back inside and shuts the door. I place my head in my hands. I can hear Baileeys heart monitor beep.

A few minutes later the doctor steps out and I immediantely stand up wanting to see Baileey.

"Ma'am I am so sorry, we tried everything it's the cancer we couldn't do much more".

I sit back down in the chair and tears start pouring out of my eyes. She's gone, and the worst part is Niall is going to be broken when he finds out. Baileey doesn't want him to know, she wanted him to think its over and she has moved away.

She didn't want a funeral either. She just wants to be consecrated and her ashes to be in the lake by the tree her and Niall had there first kiss.

{ Nialls p.o.v  }

I immediantly wake up sweat dripping off my body onto the bed. I remind myself over and over that it was just another nightmare and I take deep breaths to calm me down.

*I sit on the edge of  the hospital bed watching Baileey sleep, I place my hand over hers and she squeezes it tight and opens her eyes wide staring at me

"Baileey hey baby we can get you out of here soon" I say placing a kiss on her hand.

She looks around the hospital room and then back at me and smiles. "I love you" she says.

"I love you too Bails" I say as a give her a peck on the lips.

She squeezes my hand tighter and lets out a scream. "Niall" She screams looking at me.

"Baileey whats wrong?" I ask frantically. I push the button near her hospital bed for the nurse or doctor to come.

Tears slip out of Baileeys eyes. "Nialler I will always be here with you, I will always love you please remember that"

"I love you Baileey hold on the doctor is coming". I say crying.

A doctor and 2 nurses come rushing into the room with equiptment and they start to pull me away from Baileey telling me I need to leave.

"I love you Niall" Baileey says and then her eyes start to close and her hearbeat line on the heart monitor starts moving from up and down to then a straight line as she stops squeezing my hand.

"DO SOMETHING" I shout not letting them push me out of the room. I am her boyfriend I am staying by her side.

They turn on the defiblirator and 3 shocks go into her body and they repeat it again.

The doctor puts two fingers on her wrist checking for a pulse.

He shakes his head and looks at his watch "10;20 am time of death".

"No" I scream and drop on the floor to my knees crying.

She's gone. *

Never have I ever had a dream like that before and the worst part is that it felt real.