♥06♥ Part of me 2

Start from the beginning

When she tried to pounce it, the insect already moved places. "Eh?" She tried again, the dragonfly moved again, she tried again, and the process continued again and again until the dragonfly flew away from her without a stop. "Aww...I was going to catch that and show it to Senpai." She turned to her side and walked into a tree. "Ow!" She didn't even notice she went all the way to a very huge cherry blossom tree at all. "Owie! Who put the tree here in the middle of nowhere? Ow..." 

"Are you okay?" A voice on the other side of the tree could be heard. 

"Kasamatsu-senpai?" She walked around the tree to find a person who looked like Kasamatsu Yukio. This person, however, have short spiky hair but have part of the long hair was tied in a long ponytail that reaches the lower middle of his back. "Senpai, when did your hair grow long?" She sat on her knees and she looked up at the yukata wearing person who have a similar scent like Kasamatsu. 

The mysterious person reached a hand out and he began patting Hisui on the head. "How many years have passed? I didn't think I would see you again..." 

"Hm?" She had no idea what he was talking about but she liked the way he was petting her head. 

"Are you living well?" 

"Sure am, Senpai! You should know that, you're my home!" She got a little closer and she rest herself on the figure's lap, "My home~." 

The figure with Kasamatsu's look smiled at Hisui. "What is your name now?" 

"Senpai, you silly willy! Have you forgot my name? I'm Hisui!" 

The figure was a little taken back but he smiled anyway. "I'm glad, that is a beautiful name." 

"Hehe~!"

Back with Kasamatsu, he had just finished packing his things away and was now going out to the barley field to tell Hisui to come back in and have dinner. The elderly woman said her family will be the ones cooking the meals at a set time so they have to be up on time. 

"Oh, going to get your girlfriend?" The elderly woman asked with a kind smile.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh, you say that now but you will see her that way after spending more time with her!" 

"No, never going to happen." 

"So you say so. Oh, and if you see the ghost, tell him I said hi." Kasamatsu grimaced at the elderly's words; was the ghost THAT handsome? 

Kasamatsu went out of the inn and he walked into the barley field to look for Hisui. "Hisui, where are you? Dinner is ready!" He walked and walked, but he was unable to find her. He called out again, "Stupid cat! Where are you?!" 

He walked towards the old cherry blossom tree and he felt a chill. Why was it chilly when it was supposed to be nice and warm? He walked around the tree and he found Hisui sleeping comfortably against a person's lap. "You..." 

"Hello there, Kasamatsu-senpai." Even though the figure was much older than Kasamatsu, he referred to him as Senpai because that was the way Hisui referred Kasamatsu as.

"You're Yuki..." Kasamatsu said to the figure without a shadow. 

"So I am." Yuki stroked Hisui's hair, eyes never leaving the modern boy who had the same appearance as he does. "I'm glad Hisui found you in this age. You even named her Hisui..." 

He pinched himself in case this was a dream but he did not wake up in his own bed so this had to be reality. He needed answers from Yuki but before he could ask anything, Yuki spoke first.