Meet The Boyfriend

"Dad?" Alexander had questioned as he peeked into the office of his father, George Washington. George was there along with his mother, Martha. The two were talking about going on vacation when Alexander appeared.

"Yes Son?" George smiled at Alex as the boy shyly walked into the room with his head down and a blush on his face. He stepped to the side and slightly motioned someone else to come in.

George raised an eyebrow and Martha looked confused as George. Before the married couple could question their son, another young man walked in. He was much taller than Alex. Appeared older. And his hair was fluffy. The young man bowed and smiled softly, remaining quite.

"This is......umm......Thomas. He's my Boyfriend......." Alex mumbled. Normally the young man was loud and proud as can be. But at the moment he was timid and shy. Most likely embarrassed.

"Thomas Jefferson! Nice to meet the both of you." Thomas beemed as he walked closed to George offering his hand. George shook it and Thomas backed up and stood next to Alex.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jefferson. I'm George and this is my wife, Martha." George smiled and Martha smiled as well.

"Um Alex dear? Do you mind getting your mother a water. I'm very tired." Martha said sweetly as Alex looked up at her. He smiled and nodded, turning around and quickly going down to the kitchen.

"Now Mr......Jefferson?" Martha began, sounding as sweet as pie.

"Yes Ms. Washington?"

"If you hurt my baby........I'll fucking hunt you down and hang you by your fucking ball sac off a flag pole! " Martha snarled at Thomas. Thomas looked taken back and gulped.

"What Martha is saying is......Don't hurt our son, Sir. Or The results......." George started then trailed off looking for the words.

"Will be you hanging by you fucking ball sac. If I don't fucking kill you." Martha finished.

Thomas just looked at the Washingtons scared of what Martha would do. She was shorter than himself but........she said every word of her threat with a huge smile on her face. That made it creepy and worried him. He quickly nodded and backed away from George and Martha. As he did, Alex returned with the water.

"What did I miss?"

_____________________

I'm sorry! I just feel like Alexander is an ambivert. Like he normally would be loud as crap. But slowly as the day goes on or in certain situations he becomes horribly shit and timid. Why? These lines in "My Shot":

"Oh, am I talkin’ too loud?

Sometimes I get over excited, shoot off at the mouth

I never had a group of friends before

I promise that I’ll make y’all proud"

Alex was so loud and proud the whole song before that then he gets really shy. But I love a shy Alexander!

Secondly Martha will always be a boss in my Book.