Possesiveness, Pain and Pizza Hut <3

“Strip down and get in there.” I groaned, shoving Tony  into the bathroom for the fifth time as he tried to escape the bath.

“I’m tired babe.” He complained, his body heavily resting against me.

“Come on you big baby.” I groaned, lifting him off of me and dragging him towards the bath.

“I’m your big baby, babe.” He smirked, flashing a cocky grin.

“Nope, you’re my drunken big baby, now get in there.” I snapped, slamming my foot down, pointing towards the shower.

“No.” he slurred stubbornly.

“I’ll push you in there and lock the door shut.” I threatened.

“Go ahead.” He smirked, obviously underestimating me.

            Within a few seconds before he could blink I turned the water handle on Cold on and slammed my body into his, making him stumble in as I closed the shower door behind me, pressing my back against it as he struggled to escape the icy spray of the water.

“Babe let me out!” he yelled, his voice shaking.

“Not until you swear to obey!” I commanded.

“Fine! Ill obeys! Just let me out!” he yelled back.

“Okay.” I laughed lifting my body off the door as he rushed out water dripping down onto the floor as he stood there shivering.

“Now take a shower and wash up.”

“Okay baby.” He sighed, turning away and started to strip, giving up in the hopelessness of him wining in this argument.

            I stood there for a moment, admiring the fine tone of his skin and muscles, mentally drooling over the perfect sculpted skin.

“You just going to stand there and watch?” he smirked, not turning to look at me.

“Maybe.” I purred.

“Okay then.” He sighed, slowly unbuttoning his shorts before kicking them off to the side.

            I turned away and turned my head to the side to say “I’ll be in the living room ordering dinner.” and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

            I grabbed my phone and dialed my local Pizza Hut number.

“Hello, baby cakes, this is Pizza Hut, how may we take you order?” asked a familiar husky voice.

“Hey Jake, how’d you know it was me?”

“Baby cakes you call so often we have you on caller I.D.” he laughed.