RB Arc4 Chapter 46: Sons Of Steel Glory

Seated on couches...

A glittery smart phone is tossed high up in the air after its owner had just seen the laugh-tripping memes online due to excessive boredom.

Glowering with her nose high in the air and arms crossed, "It's not fair! I want to go to where the boys are! I want to see my dearest Rinto in action and not just loaf around here. It's so dull. Ugh!" Neru whines whilst she and the rest of the girls are left behind in the party venue outside the warp portal to Winterdomain.

Pouting and looking glum, "Me too! I want to see my Nero! Why is it always the boys who always have the most fun around here? If they think only boys are interested in war games then they are so wrong!" Lenka echoes with Neru.

With a sordid thought, "Maybe they only want it to be purely men's only because they wanted to have a sausage fest. How I would love to sell their at it video to g*y-fan girls. I'll make millions! Heheheh..." Rin snickers at her own naughty ideas.

Sickened by the disgusting thought, Neru and Lenka pierce Rin extremely infuriated glowers. In their rage, they sock and thrash her limp for such an asinine repugnant connotation.

"OOOUUCCHHIIEESS! ! ! !"

In their own separate spots...

Miku is silent, sitting at a nearby couch whilst Olivia is at the far corner of the party venue at the picnic table where the party food is laid.

She appears to be binge-eating on her favorite all-time snack: chocolate pastries.

Whispering to Lenka, "Aaaw... Look at how down Miku is! Olivia is the same from way over there, trying to conceal it up by eating. It's so heartbreaking." Neru commiserates them upon observing their sorrow.

Quietly replying, "It must have worried them a lot since their sweethearts never ceased fighting. Why don't we approach Miku first since she's nearer, then after, let us cheer Olivia up next." Lenka suggests for that reason.

Neru nods in approval.

Over there...

Miku quickly collects a tear away in a tiny flask and hides it in her pocket as she notices her friends approaching her.

"Miku, are you ok?" Both girls inquire her in tandem.

"I guess I can't say that I am. I'm so concerned about Len and Oliver. They are so overconfident that there's a possibility they'll put it into their heads if they succeed.

If they fail, they shall only become even more spiteful and keep stressing out on Piko and Olivia.

I worried about both of them so much that I hesitated to say anything that might upset them. Even when they decided to bring James and Joyance along, I didn't say anything in protest." Miku replies sadly.

Asking together, "Why would they bring their SP children along?" Lenka and Neru look at each other in wonder.

"M*****!"

"!?"

Interrupting their conversation, the girls hear a very audible but peculiar sound.

Intrigued and following it, it leads them right in front of Olivia.

At the picnic table...

"Uuuhh... ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

OUUUUUUCH! ! ! !

Oh! I almost fell asleep again. Thanks for waking me. Agh! Come on... please... just a little more... rah!" Olivia mutters quite wearily, then she shoves another spoonful of rich moist chocolate cake into her mouth.