RBA 4 Chapter 40: Huh? What The Hell Are You Doing Here!?

Out in the garden...

All the SP children are now emitting huge moisture droplets that appears from thin air for being hurt and scolded after their children's fight.

Their emotionally stirred SP dads are gently trying to calm them down with compassionate, instructive and persuading words.

"There! That's my pretty and cute little girl. Always stay cheerful and kind from now on, ok? Don't forget that you'll always be my dear sweet..."

-O_ _O- !

Mikuo says then suddenly he trails off to a hush.

The other boys notice that his audible clattering ceases to a stop and that he starts gaping with eyes bulged wide open in shock at a particular direction.

"Now cheer up, Athrylith! That's a strong boy! You know very well that I won't let you remain undisciplined for misbehaving like that, so take it like a big... boy..."

O_ _O ;

Piko tells him as he cradles his not-so-little SP son. He, too, suddenly halts still. Just as he is puckering up to kiss his SP child, he notices all the girls grinning and they have their smart phones pointed at them.

His face flushes into a deep shade of red at the very instance that he nearly dropped Athrylith by accident.

The other boys, too, blush and gape wide-eyed in shame and embarrassment for being caught red-handed when they were revealing their soft sides.

"W-WHAT THE HELL, GIRLS! PLEASE DON'T FILM THIS!"

D=

Nero stammers first. His face is entirely redden in bashfulness as he hears their very prevented yet nearly uncontrolled giggling.

His fingers slip as he is nestling his SP daughter, but luckily, he catches her promptly and didn't drop her like a hot potato.

"Oh...no...please...don't..."

}=

Rinto stutters with a prominent shied ripe tomato-colored face.

Everyone in town knows Rinto and even so, he vividly shows utmost embarrassment when the girls saw him.

He panics at the thought if they ever planned of posting the touching captured footage of them online.

He turns around to purge out all of the redness accumulated on his face whilst unintentionally gripping his SP child so tightly.

The poor little one faints in his embrace.

"W. . .T . . .F. . . ! ! !"

O_ _O #

With a very mortified and pissed yet entirely scarlet facial expression, Len gapes wide-eyed at them.

He is rendered speechless in humiliation and in shamed anger for he was just giving his SP child a hearty speech and a smooch in a very charismatic fatherly manner. And it was all captured on film!

He bites his lower lip to prevent his rising temper when he saw Rin pointing the camera right at him but he restrains his nagging urge to smite and trample her because Olivia is right beside his twin sister. He is very much tempted to do so later on for he notices her deviously snickering with an obvious intent of blackmail. It's a twin's sense of connection.

Then...

Four of the girls crack into fits of boisterous laughter at perceiving their very hilarious reactions.

"Oh why not, Nero? You guys are just being adorable and sweet daddies. It was so heartfelt and touching too. I don't see the reason why you must shy away from doing something that isn't wrong." Olivia says in innocent disappointment, being the only one of the girls who didn't laugh.