RBA 4 Chapter 39: The Angelus

In the party venue...

RRRRRRRRinnnGGG BuuZZZzzzz!

The ear-shattering sound of the speakers rings all over the vicinity.

Rin is setting up the sound systems of the mini stage to be geared up for performances whilst Rinto, Lenka, Nero and Neru gather around her viewing her smart phone and are scrutinizing at the snapshots and video footage that she took of Piko and Olivia as evidence of her accomplished dare challenge.

"Ahh! Ouch! My gosh, Rin! Be careful with what you're doing. That actually hurts my eardrums." Neru complains at which she sees a light blue sphere being handed to her by a cheerful boy.

"It's a VRE, for removing aches and restoring a great amount of energy. Consume it since we'll probably have a long night ahead. Here guys, catch!" Len explains with a smile with Miku beside him.

Then he tosses a piece of VRE [Vigor Restoration Edible orb] to each member of the group.

Also smiling, Miku is holding her phone and is about to announce something important.

"Hey big bro, did you get the message?" She just read her phone's texts when she notices her sibling coming towards them.

Miku waves to her brother, Mikuo, who is approaching the group from a distance with Piko and Olivia.

"Yes, I just got a call. Listen guys, Dad, Mom and Omiku are coming home tonight. So that means this party might become really populated when the entire town starts to notice their presence." Mikuo announces as he arrives in the scene, snatching the VRE that is tossed to his direction which he chomps off willingly.

Piko and Olivia hop off the trolley when they arrive in the party scene with him. They too, catch and receive a piece of the luminescent cookie-like treat.

"Oh I better ready my graphics pen, tablet and lappy then. I want autographs and photos." Neru plans excitedly whilst tasting the VRE handed to her.

"Oh oh! Me too, I want photos of me with all three of them. Of course with you too, Miku and Mikuo. A photo with the entire Hatsune family will be a blast on my social media timeline." Nero envisages in exhilaration between munching his VRE.

"Oh I want autographs and photos too. I better charge up my smartphone." Lenka muses when hopping impatiently and then she pinches a piece of the VRE in her hand and pops it in her mouth.

"I wonder how he's been. It's been a while since we last seen, Omiku 'the Angelus' Hatsune." Rinto wonders, also with excited anticipations after he takes a few bites of his vigor restoration edible orb.

Attentively, "Omiku the Angelus Hatsune?" Olivia repeats and asks everyone between listening and nibbling the pale blue chilled cookie dough-like treat.

"I'm only familiar with the name since I have never met him nor have ever gone to the circus. But from what I have heard, he is the youngest amongst the Hatsune siblings and he travels with their parents. He's really renowned because he performs part-time as well.

'The Angelus' is his stage name as their parents are known as 'The Hatsune Duo' in Cirque dü Système Solaire Domaine." Piko tells her as he catches and pockets the VRE that is tossed to him.

"You two haven't met him since you've only become citizens of this town for about 1.5 years. The rest of the town has known him for over 5 years now." Rinto informs the two youngest members of the group.

"He was here at home with their parents during the last yuletide but they have to go back to the circus immediately after their time off. That is why we hadn't got the chance to let you guys meet him. *~gags~* *~chokes~* *swallows~*" Rin informs them accordingly and then she literally shoves the VRE in her mouth and tried swallowing it whole.