Author's Notes

*I just want to say, that if you are reading this story, thank you. I am new to this, and please don't judge the first few chapters, I am trying to get into the groove of writing.*

Althea Gray was born with a prophecy, a prophecy that said that she either saved the world or she died. There was only one guy who could kill her, Elias.

Elias was told when he was a kid that there would come a time when he would have to kill a girl named Althea. His father said that he would end up saving the world.

But, when the two of them meet, something unexpected happens. Elias and Althea find themselves falling in love with each other. Elias is determined to keep Althea safe, his mortal enemy, and Althea is determined to keep Elias alive, against all odds.

As Elias and Althea are running from the Souls and other Supernaturals, Elias learns that his father was wrong. He learns that his entire belief system was wrong, that the Souls and his race was wrong. He didn't know what to believe anymore. The only thing he did know was that if being with Althea was wrong, then he didn't want to be right.

Join Althea and Elias in their journey of love and sacrifice.

Will love save them, or will it break them apart?