"Am I a virgin?" I ask before I can stop myself. My face goes red and I immediately regret asking, but I do want to know. His lips part, and he takes a deep breath as a look of worry spreads on his face.

"No... you're not," he says, and I see his eyes grow red and shiny, but he blinks before a tear falls down on his cheek. It shouldn't surprise me--we've been together for 4 months, but... I want to remember. I can already tell this is going to be hard.

"Hm," I release with a nod, walking to the kitchen counter. I sit down on one of the stools, trying to imagine what it's like to live here. This is such a drastic change from our house in England, not to mention Harry.

Could I see him as my boyfriend? He walks across the counter, resting his arms on it. I look into his green eyes and I want to recognize them... but I don't. And I see the pain in his eyes. I see the unbearable vision of him looking at me, knowing I'm not someone who loves him.

"Claire, my top priority right now is your recovery, and I'm going to be here during it all." His voice is gentle and low, his hands unsteadily pressed against the cold countertop. I smile, an unexpected warm feeling spreading from my chest. I think he really loves me, which is a foreign feeling.

"You can sleep in the bedroom, I'll take the couch." He says, and I accept his generosity.

But I have to remember that this is my apartment too, and this is my life. Harry Styles is my boyfriend, I live in New York, I was abducted by Zayn Malik, I have lost my memory, I'm turning 17 next week.

HARRY

Seeing her, but not really recognizing her, is heart wrenching. I mean, I know who she is, and I know her good heart, it's still there. But she doesn't love me. I need her to love me. I'm going to make that happen again, however long it takes.

"Goodnight," I say, my chest aching from not being able to sleep next to her. That's one of the things I longed for the most when she was gone. To know she is sleeping right next to me, safe and sound. It almost terrifies me to have to sleep in another room, her body unavailable from my touch.

"Night, Harry," she says and seems to fade to sleep right after I close the door. I can't imagine how tired she is.

I walk back to the couch, and I sit in the exact same spot I sat in right before I got the call. Here I was, not longer the 3 hours ago, wanting it all to stop. And now, Claire is alive and in the bedroom sleeping. But without her memories, without her love for me.

I will get it back. I will earn it back.

"HOE! Where you at!" Michael shouts into the apartment as the elevator unsuspectedly opens. I get to my feet as he looks around.

"Michael," I say, and he looks over at me, raising his eyebrow.

"Where is Claire?" He says, rolling his eyes. I don't think he likes me very much, considering that I let Claire believe that he had betrayed her, when I did.

"She is sleeping," I warn, walking up to him.

"Out of my way bitch tits," he says, snapping his finger in the air as he walks past me.

He finds the bedroom, but I stop him from entering.

"Why are you here?" I ask, getting between him and the door. He scoffs, putting his arm on his hip.

"I'm here to live with Claire during her recovery."

"What? No. No way, you can't stay he-" I start to object before he shushes me, putting his finger on my lips.

"Now you listen here shit gibbon. I'm staying with Claire to help her remember. I want to take care of her, we have known each other for 4 years which is much more then your 4 months. As much as I don't like you, I want her to remember everything." He pauses for a second, squinting his eyes as mine widen.

"Because she kept going on and on about how happy she was when she lived here. And I want her to be happy! So just... let me help. Alright dick wad?" He rants, and I'm left with a frozen expression. I decide that there is no telling this guy no, so I nod my head and let him go inside. I walk away, closing the door as I hear him speak her name.

I never thought her survival would hurt this much. It's like by her forgetting me, a part of me is just.. gone.

My heart starts to race and my muscles clench together with furious rage when I come to think of who's responsible for this. For taking her away from me. For taking a part of her away.

Zayn.

Q&A

What's your favorite book?

The Hunger Games, hands down! But I feel like that's because it was like the first really good book I ever read.

Where do you get your ideas from? Do you ever get writer's block?

I don't really know where my ideas come from. I usually start writing a story with no real idea of how the storyline will play out, but after I'm like halfway through I get a pretty good idea of what how I want it. With WILD now, I have written down the storyline for the entire book. And, yes! I do get writers block. (I'm sort of in one right now, that's why this chapter was sort of boring, the updates may slow down too :/ )

How long does it take for you to write a chapter?

About 1-2 hours of pure writing. I usually write in "sessions". But sometimes when I have a lot of ideas, I can write and publish a chapter within an hour.

How many chapters are you planning on writing for WILD?

50! Give or take.

Which book has been to most fun to write for you? And do you personally like WRONG or WILD better?

I think Wrong (so far). It was just an amazing experience because I never thought so many people would read it. BUT, there are A LOT more plot twists and exciting turn of events planned for WILD, so after I'm done writing it I think it will be WILD.
And I think I like WILD better just because I think my writing has improved.

Were you planning on writing WILD when you were writing WRONG? Or was it because so many people loved it?

I planned for WRONG to have a sequel if it was well received, and that is was. So yeah.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTIONS <3 see you in the next one xx