"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" The lady in the front desk asked. "We would like to have 2 rooms please. I'll be staying for about three days and he umm." she turned over to Draco to let him speak. "Me too. I'll be staying for three days too."

The lady nodded, checking to see if there were available two rooms for them. "I'm sorry, ma'am but the hotel's pretty much booked quite fast already since the storm had just come. However there is only one last room if you don't mind sharing?"

Hermione's eyes widened, immediately thinking of another way to not spend the rest of her three days with Malfoy. "I umm."

"Great. That would be grand." Draco smiled at the lady, signing in both Hermione and him and had already agreed that they would share a room together without Hermione's consent.

"You're welcome" He winked at Hermione. Hermione did not look happy about it.

"All right, here are the keys, I hope you have a pleasant stay" she handed Malfoy the keys.

"Shall we?" He offered his arm but stubborn Hermione rolled her eyes, took her bags and walked herself to the elevator.

They unlocked the door, noticing that the room only had one big bed. "Okay. it's settled. You'll be staying on the floor while I--"

Draco quickly ran to the bed and jumped. "Ah.. Now this is the life." He said.

Hermione groaned, putting her bags down. "I expect you to be out of my bed when I get back.."

"Your bed? I thought we were sharing?" A smirk placed upon his lips. She intend to ignore him once more. "Hey," he called. "Where are you going?"

"I need to go do something important. Please do not do any magic around here."

"Can't promise anything granger" Draco says as he nudges onto the soft pillows of the bed, kicking his shoes off.

"I swear, Malfoy if you do anything completely and utterly stupid I will--" oh who am I kidding? I can't fully trust him yet. She thought as she bites her lip, crossing her arms to think before leaving.

"If you're hungry, there's a telephone over there, go call for a room service and order yourself some grub."

"A muggle device? How does that work?"

"Just press one and wait for the lobby to answer your call. Don't spend too much though." She replies, closing the door as she got out.

Hermione then walked herself to her parents house which was only a few miles away.

The rain was slowly calming down on her way. She then felt nostalgic at the thought of seeing her neighborhood. Though it is hearbreaking for her to find herself nowhere in her parents' life, she does want to know how they are, even if she isn't their child anymore.

"There it is" she said to herself. Taking a deep breath, and trying her best not to shed a tear. A grin escapes her face and her heart starts beating faster. She was of course behind the fences of her old front yard, luckily no one is around to catch her looking at the house.

She does want to see them again, however she doesn't know how to approach her mum and dad. She was left standing outside their home, thinking whether or not she would knock on the door or not.

Surprisingly, she heard the front door click, slowly opening to see her mother in a yellow coat, holding an umbrella. Hermione's heart beated faster. She missed her mother so much but she couldn't do anything to prove it to her.