four / new version

why couldn't junmyeon be my tutor, he's also very smart. why do i have to be stuck to this troll that was whiny and loud, minseok thought in his head.

"why don't you call me oppa?" the young male asked getting minseok to roll his eyes at the stupid question.

minseok gave an unamused expression to jongdae. "one im older, and two im not a girl." jongdae shrugged and said he tried at least.

the two males soon began to work on problems that minseok didn't even know existed. he was beginning to wonder why they even need math.

the teachers always lied and said they needed it for real life which was not true. minseok sighed and began to try to solve the 13th problem that seemed to make fun of him.

jongdae laughed loudly at all the wrong answers that the older would get. "how did you get x=1/3? wow you really do need a tutor." jongdae continued to tease making minseok frustrated.

minseok groaned because he felt his head was about to explode from all these problems. math was already hard enough with numbers why add the alphabet?

jongdae glanced over at minseok who kept repeatedly hitting his head. "your groan was quite attractive." minseok let out a deep breath and tried to not roll his eyes too much.

minseok couldn't wait until jongdae left his house.

- timeskip brought to you by yixing eating rice cakes -

it was currently lunch at school, minseok was eating with his friends chanyeol, sehun, and baekhyun.

"so how's everyone's love life going so far?" baekhyun questioned the two younger boys and the older male seated with them.

chanyeol didn't bother to answer since baekhyun should know. sehun let out a quite sad sigh that went noticed by all his hyungs.

"i see your love life isn't going so well." chanyeol commented watching the young male look upset, chanyeol went to go pat his back.

"he won't notice me." sehun stated with an unhappy tone in his tone. minseok gave him a sympathetic look. "isn't yixing best friends with jongdae?" chanyeol asked no one in particular.

"yes, and his other best friend is kim jongin. he's also very close with junmyeon and kyungsoo." baekhyun informed making the three males sigh.

"baekhyun, your boyfriend just asked a simple question. you just had to say yes not everything you know about yixing. " the oldest remarked and placed his chin on his hand.

"that's not everything i know about yixing." chanyeol ignored baekhyun and turned to stare at the youngest and oldest. "anyways, isn't jongdae your tutor?" minseok nodded completely not liking the direction it's heading to.

sehun gasped finally getting what chanyeol was thinking of. "go on a date with jongdae and tell him to bring yixing for a double date. " chanyeol exclaimed proud of his good idea.

"wow you actually have a good idea for once." baekhyun snickered with sass in his voice. chanyeol smiled shyly because he got a compliment from baekhyun even though there was sass in it.

but a compliment is a compliment.

"im not going on a date with jongdae." the eldest bluntly stated with an unamused expression on his cute face.

sehun pouted and started to cling to minseok, begging him to go on a date with jongdae so he can see yixing.

minseok hated annoying things, and sehun was definitely being one.

minseok let out a deep breath and gazed at the three younger males near him. "fine." he responded in a quiet but soft voice.

sehun fist bumped the air and repeatedly kept saying yes. "don't order rice cake, because yixing turns a bit too loud and frustrated when eating too much rice cake." baekhyun began to give them a lesson about what to do or what not to do.

baekhyun gazed at them for a long time and continued to speak. "make sure he doesn't touch anything sharp. he can get seriously hurt since he has hemophilia."

baekhyun then gave them a death glare. "if he gets hurt i will kill all three of you. even jongdae." the sassy male spoke in a scary deep voice, making the others gulp nervously.

chanyeol then began to think. "why would you kill me if im not going to even be there?"

"because it was your idea." baekhyun remarked. chanyeol nodded still a bit confused.

baekhyun then began to take out notes of foods yixing liked and disliked. he even gave them his favorite drinks and restaurants to eat at.

"why do we need these?" minseok questioned and stared confusedly at baekhyun.

baekhyun smiled at the question and glanced back up at them.

"because i want what's best for yixing."

sehun started to put away the notes in his backpack where he'll find them easily. minseok started to do the same, afraid that baekhyun will yell at them or something if he didn't put them away.

"at least he's not going to stalk us." sehun spoke in relief. baekhyun shook his head disagreeing with what the youngest said.

"im not going to stalk you guys, but i will be watching from afar to make sure you do everything right and treat my angel with respect." baekhyun explained and sehun groaned.

"angel?" chanyeol questioned a bit jealous since baekhyun always refused to call him pet names or anything.

"he's my angel."

since we reached 3k reads on this book, im giving you guys the two longest chapters I've ever written and publishing them in less than three days. i hope you guys enjoy, and thanks so much for voting, commenting, and reading this book. i love you guys 💓」