Their Unforgettable Valentine

Start from the beginning

Blood red rose petals scattered themselves about the floor, something that would usually seem a mess turned into a sinful masterpiece of seduction. Walking in further she followed the first trail of petals into the living room, finding her husband inside the kitchen pouring the last champagne glass with what she assumed to be red wine.

The awestruck wife placed Keith's gifts on the nearby glass coffee table and carefully made her way over into the kitchen, making sure not to harm the frail flower tips on the floor.

"I thought you forgot," she whispered.

Keith offered a small smile, and placed the wine bottle down to capture Mrs. Powers in a warm embrace. She sighed in wafts of his musky cologne, pressing her face deeper into the black cotton t-shirt that hugged his toned physique almost too well.

"You know ya man always comes through for you, Babygirl. How was work," he inquired, taking his hands away from his wife's frame to reach for the glasses brimmed with alcohol.

Mrs. Powers wasn't for the small talk that her husband tried to create. She wanted him to tear her clothes off and take her on the kitchen counter. Her mind focused on his thick, long shaft penetrating her so hard that the only thing she could do was squeal like a baby pig for more. A tiny gasp fluttered out of her lips from the feeling of her husband taking a stance behind her, pressing an evident bulge against her backside.

"Work was work," she murmured, sinking into the pulsating dent.

"Baby," he growled, handing her one of the beverages, "be patient for me okay. You'll have all of me in a little bit."

How could she wait, when it was right there? Mocking her. The horny wife nodded her head in agreement, taking a large gulp of the red dizzy juice, knowing she would need a lot more to get her through this moment of temptation.

The couple made their way into the decorated dining room, ornamented with two large plates filled with her favorite seafood dish Moules Marinières (Sailor-Style Mussels) and another bottle of wine. It was simply perfect.

"I love you," she whispered, craning her neck to place a soft kiss onto his awaiting lips; which then transitioned into a dominate lip-lock.

Keith gave into her deadly actions of desire and slipped his tongue between her lips to play with hers. For a moment, the two stayed impeccably still, feeding one another's large sexual appetites. She had him right where she wanted him – until her husband all too quickly bent her over the table and ripped a substantial amount of her stockings away from her supple thighs. The rough gestures Keith used on his wife was enough to produce sweet juices that eventually puddled down to her lace panties.

His dark chuckles reverberated off the walls, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me."

Temptation greeted him like an old friend as Keith gazed down at his wife's exposed legs. With one small movement, his right hand sauntered in between her inner thighs, drawing teasing circles around her clothed slit. Feral whimpers flooded past Mrs. Powers lips as she felt his middle finger slide past her slick folds. Slow torturous flicks sent her into a quivering mess, nearly sending her straight over the edge into delicious chaos, only to stop completely at the brink of her release.

"Let's eat," Keith smirked, pulling his dripping finger out of his wife's wet petals to have a sample of his dessert.

Out of breath and words, Mrs. Powers complied and took a seat at the table, biting down hard on her lip to stop her aching cave from getting her into any more trouble. "This looks delicious," she complimented.

"I think I just had a taste of something ten times better."

Unfortunately for Mrs. Powers, her husband's salacious statements only enhanced the toe twisting sensation emanating from her core.