I slammed my locker. I glared at him and walked towards him. "You don't get to say that. If I wanna spend my fucking full moon in the woods or room just wanking off, I don't care! As long as you're ain't touching me!" I poked his chest few times, showing him how serious I am. I can do shits I want.

As I was leaving, he grabbed my hand. I glared. His expressions softened. "Look, I'm sorry ok? I don't mean to force, but I can't see or let you smelled like her or anyone else. I'm afraid I might hurt people, especially you. I-I .. I wanna do this the right way. You're not like my previous lovers. You're my mate. And obviously a minor. How the fuck did I get a minor? But I still want to do this the right way. So give me a chance," Vlad pleaded. I looked at him amused.

He's pleading.

He want to do this mate shit the right way. I slowly nodded, when he began making his puppy eyes. Hey I'm the dog here, that puppy eyes shit shouldn't affect me! But it did. "Ok, fine. But.. Don't be forceful. I'm still the alpha. I still have my pride. Im the dominant one supposedly. And I don't need your help. I can manage my own. If you... Behave.. I'll consider," I said finally. After so long, my wolf finally showed an emotion. He was giddy. Fucking giddy. What the fuck wolf!

"Thank you. Have you ever tell yourself that maybe, just maybe, you are a dominant, towards your packs and others, but not your mate. Even your wolf knew that," Vlad said. "You're still a dominant," Vlad whispered in my ears. He hugged me. "But not with me." He chuckled. I pushed him away and walked out.

Yup, I'm falling. But soooo not submitting!

--------------

Nobody's POV

Detention ended and Skylar had few hours till full moon. He's already feeling the heat. His eyes is clouding. He tried to get on his bike but he slipped, Finnick quickly grab him by the arm. Finnick waited for detention to end cause he knew this would happened. Skylar shoved him off. "I can help myself," he said. Whenever it was full moon, Skylar always get more Alpha-er.

Finnick help his hands up in defeat. "You can't, because you had detention, you're too close to full moon. You won't be home in time. You'll be humping the road before you know it. Or worse, grab anyone you see and force upon them. I know cause I've seen you did it once. Poor guy had to have his memories wiped off," Sean came out of no where. "Fuck you guys. You don't have to worry," I pushed myself to stay steady and climbed my bike.

Before I could grab the handle I was already falling backwards. I knew I was going to hit the ground but it didn't came. Instead, I felt an arm around my torso and the other under my knees. I felt that familiar hard chest against my face. I looked up. "Put me down, Vlad," I struggled. Somehow, my wolf calmed down. He was less in heat. I tried to push him away, but he was strong.

"I'll take you home. Finnick, lead the way," Vlad said. Apparently, since Vlad was in all of our classes, he had been getting along quite well with my friends. Jennifer got head over heel for him. Sean and James were pretty cool with him because he was smart and did most of group works.

"You don't have to, fucker," I pushed Vlad's chin up. He broke free and glared at me. "I don't need you humping the road or anybody. I'm here," Vlad said, assuringly. Then a wave of pleasure went through and I arched my back, moaning. Everyone stared at me. "Ok, we're off. Move," Vlad went to his sweet nice porche. He put me on the passenger's seat and quickly went to his. He buckled me up and then his. Infront I saw Sean on my bike.

He gestured his finger to follow him. Vlad started up the car and tailed Sean and Finnick. I was slowly drifting off. Before I knew, I was already blanked out and closing my eyes.