[1.8]

"He did it again"

"What"

"My cousin he did it again, I can't be here anymore, not after that"

"Where are you"

"In my room"

"What's your address I'm coming to get you"

"4875 North Dragoon Street"

"I'll be there in ten minutes"

"Okay"

ALMA'S POV-
I grabbed a bag from my closet and started packing a few days worth of clothing. My family was downstairs in the living room, which I had to pass in order to get to the front door. I took a deep breath preparing myself to walk by and hoping no one would notice.

I tip toe down the stairs looking at my brother and cousin that were playing video games, my mom and dad had disappeared somewhere. I quickly made my way down the stairs quietly and out the front door letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Fuck" I sigh out in relief, I dropped my bag next to me and look up at the sky holding back my tears. I was taking in deep breaths hoping that would help the situation, but it didn't. Not until I heard a car pull up next to me and a door close. I looked over and I saw what I assumed was Niall.

"Alma?" He asked

"Niall" my voice cracked. I got up and ran before smashing my body into his. He seemed surprised and tensed at first, but then he relaxed and hugged me back

"It's okay I'm here now, let's get you in the car and we can head back to mine. We can talk then alright" he whispered into my ear and I nodded my head against his chest. We both let go and I went over to grab my bag as he opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I weakly smiled and got in. He closed the door and then got into the drivers seat before heading down the street. It didn't take long till he pulled in front of another house. It was like mine, but it seemed bigger.

"Come on, let's get you inside" he stated and got out of the car. Before I could open my door, he was already doing it. He closed the door behind me then lead me inside, up the stairs, and down a hall into his room. I quickly sat down on the bed and the tears began to flow again. He knelt in front of me.

"I'm so sorry to bug you, but I didn't know what to do. You're the only person that listens to me even when I don't tell you because I'm scared. You were the only person I thought of to call" I sobbed to him

"Shh" he shushed me and brought me to his chest "what's happening, please let me help you"

I took a deep breath, praying that he wouldn't leave me like the rest have done. Hoping he would stay and help after I told him the horrible things my cousin has done to me over the years, even with my protest.

"H-he touches me and makes me touch him" I started "it started when I was seven. He told me if I told he would hurt me. I tried to tell my mom and dad but they wouldn't listen, saying I didn't know what I was talking about. I went to my brother, but he just pushed me around. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago when he took it farther. I told him no, I tried to get him off me but he wouldn't. I wasn't strong enough, it didn't work. He- he wouldn't stop, even when I cried to him. He said if I made a sound it'd be worse, I had lost all control for my body. I never thought he would take it that far. I feel so disgusting! He's been doing this for so long and now matter who I went to, no one believed me. I have to live with the fact that my cousin molested and raped me! I told him no! I feel so pathetic. He's touched me in ways no one should ever without permission, but he didn't even care. He treated me like I was some slut you can find on the corner, but that's not what I am. I swear"

He didn't move for a while and I was scared he would make me leave or yell at me. Suddenly he hugged me hard, harder than anyone has ever hugged me. I hugged him back, glad someone finally listened to what I had to say, to what was happening to me. I felt something wet hit my back and I pulled away only to see him crying.

"W-why are you crying" I questioned, helping him move onto the bed

"Because that's terrible, you shouldn't have had to go through that. I promise with everything I have I won't let that happen to you anymore, no matter what" he swore to me looking me dead in the eyes

"Thank you" I smiled lightly. I knew he was trying to make me feel better "can we lay down? I'm exhausted"

"Yea" he nodded quickly and laid back in the bed next to me "I'll always be here for you"

He took my hand in his and I squeezed it. I closed my eyes and felt myself fall asleep, happy. For the first time in a long time