Teddy bear

*Idk if anyone reads author notes but yeah...... this is my first story so it's probs gonna be shit but idgaf.  This story is gonna be based off of mealine Martinez's-Teddy bear hope you enjoy!  *

*Your P.O.V*
   I ran into Carl's cell crying again. It's all because of HIM.
   **Flashback**
    "Matt I'm sorry!","NO SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SLUT!" "YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH CARL AGAIN!"
Me and carl were best friends we did almost everything together except when Matt was dragging me around somewhere. Me and carl were reading comic books in his cell when Matt told me to come follow him. I followed him because he gets mad when I don't and I hate seeing him like that so I do as he says and follow him. As soon as we get to mine and his shared cell he starts yelling at me. Putting me in the position I'm in now curled up in Carl's bed.

        **End Of Flashback**
When me and Matt first started dating he was gentle, loving, and caring, but as time went by he got more controlling which led to abusing he never laid a hand on me, which I'm thankful for but his words hurt.
       Carl however has always been there for me. Helped me with Matt, hell  he saved my life. I love carl..... Wait what you can't say that you have a boyfriend and carl is your best friend! But... he's better that Matt he treats me with respect and never hurts me... I-I'm in love with carl!

I look up at carl from the position I'm in laying down on his bed. He's looking down at me with a sorrowful look. I slowly get up and crash my lips into his.

 I slowly get up and crash my lips into his

"I love you" I told carl while kissing him. "I love you too." We pulled apart smiling. " what are you going to do about Matt?" , " I'm breaking up with him tomorrow." " Good because I want you to be all mine."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
333 words.
    Hope you guys enjoyed my FIRST imagine!