Chapter 4: Divide & Rule

It has been two days since they started college, all 8 of them had turn out to be great friends. Rey and Sharon have become the best of friends, Kriya and Swayam were sharing a greater bond behaving like siblings. Vicky would often pull Taani's leg but she was no less to let go of him so easily. Neha will always act melodramatic with Shivam, whenever he's found lost in deep thoughts and he would tease her for her reverse English.

Still somewhere there were awkwardness between the group, Rey would often act like an idiot around Kriya to whom it would seem that he's just clumsy. Swayam would be on his lala land whenever Sharon would give her diva smile but once she's back on her cold side all his ''majnu giri'' goes down the drain. Taani would be often smiling like dump and would self talking when she gets the chance to admire Rey from a distance. Shivam would be only looking for chance to speak to her when she gets a break from her studies. Vicky and Neha? Well they are just the comical topic of the college, if one is rock the other is stone.

Atrium

The 8 of them were sitting on the stairs having a good chat with one another when Vicky came back in to his irritating-Neha mode.

VIC: Neha...pata hai hum boys tum girls se zyada multi talented hain.

NE: Oh really?...woh kaise?

VIC: See...Hum boys bike chalate time humara ek haath Clutch pe, ek haath Accelerator pe, ek kaan Traffic sounds pe, ek kaan Mobile pe, ek paid Gear, ek paid Break pe aur dono aankhen girls pe hote hain...toh hue na hum boys Multi Talented. -He started to laugh at his own lame joke along with rest.

NE: Vicky ke bachche! Abhi batati hun!

Vicky ran for his life and rest were following them, after the Tom & Jerry chasing  session they left for their respective classes.

***

They were all walking in the corridor when they saw the elderly peon putting up a notice on the board. They immediately rushed to it and were extremely happy to read out the news, well all except 2.

ALL: DANCE COMPETITION?!!!

SW: Yahan dance ek activity bhi hai?

NE: Aur yeh competition? Woh bhi state level championship?

SH: Awesome! At least kuch toh humare interest ka mila karne ko.

VIC: Humare? Tum log dance bhi karte ho?

KR: Hum log bhi matlab?

REY: Even we are dancers.

All: Matlab we can make a team??!!

SHITA: HUM NAHI TUM!!!

ALL: WHAT???!

SHIV: Taani ka pata nahi...you guys no na...mein sirf hobby ke liye dance karta hun...it's not my passion...aur koi bhi kaam humein dil se karna chahiye...not to just win a trophy.

TA: Main bhi...mujhe aap log ke jaise yeh Hip Hop, Contemporary, Locking Popping, Bollywood, Freestyle, Streets...yeh saare forms nahi aate, I'm only comfortable with Classical and specially Kathak...main dance karungi toh pakka mere wajeh se aap log ko haar jaaoge.

VIC: Point toh hai dude.

SH: It's ok na...waise bhi team ke liye it requires minimum 6 members and so we are perfect for it.

Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar - A D3 FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें