First Defeat

Sarafina's POV

It was a miserable day for Quidditch raining so hard we could barely see five feet in front of yourself. Oliver was now giving his pregame speech telling us how we were facing Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin. Except everyone else seemed relaxed at the news thinking Hufflepuff are push overs. But I like Oliver was worried especially with their new captain Cedric Diggory.

"Guys this is serious Hufflepuff has a new captain" I state firmly.

"Sarafina is right, their new captain and seeker is named Cedric Diggory" Oliver states. Making Angelina and Katie giggle while I rolled my eyes at their behavior. "What?' Oliver asks them.

"He's the tall good looking on, isn't he?" Angelina asks.

"Strong and silent" Katie adds smiling.

"He is only silent because he is to thick to string two words together" Fred states.

"That's enough Fred you guys aren't taking Hufflepuff seriously enough, isn't that right Oliver?" I state/ask and Oliver nods his head in agreement.

"Sarafina is right and we need to remain focused to win. Slytherin is trying to wrong foot us, but we won't let them" Oliver states.

"Calm do you two" George says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We are taking Hufflepuff seriously" Fred states.

"The game is about to start everyone remain focused and Harry please catch the snitch quickly" Oliver states.

"Wait I have an idea everyone give me their googles and Harry give me your glasses" I state. They do so though Harry reluctantly. I said "Impervious" tapping each pair of googles and Harry's glasses. "There now they will repel water" I state handing them back to everyone before doing the same to my own. Placing my wand back safely into my robes.

"I could kiss you Sarafina" Oliver states and I giggle as Fred stands in front of me with George.

"You are not my type Oliver but I am very flattered" I tell him as he blushes. "Now let's go win this thing, Katie, Angelina I'll call plays in the game. Is that ok?" I ask them and they nod their heads in agreement. I then lead the way out onto the field and took to the sky.

Oliver and Cedric shook hands before the balls were released beginning the game. I grabbed the quaffle first and headed towards the Hufflepuff goal posts. I nodded to Katie and she flew ahead of me towards the right goal post. I faked throwing it left, but passed it to her and she got it through the center hoop.

Half way through the game we had scored 60 points to 30 against Hufflepuff. When I called "corkscrew" to Angelina and spun through the players. Hugging myself and the quaffle to the broom tightly. Then stopped suddenly passing the quaffle to Angelina who scored a goal as Harry and Cedric disappeared into the clouds chasing the snitch.

But I ignored them focusing on the game as Oliver blocked a goal throwing the quaffle my way. As I passed the Gryffindor stands I heard Hermione say "Harry" as everyone gasps looking to the sky. I stopped to look and see Harry falling through the clouds and Dementors behind him.

Forgetting the quaffle I drew my wand and pointed it at the Dementors. "Expecto Patronum!" I yell and my mountain lino patronus shot out of my wand at the dementors scaring them off. Before I dived after Harry who had slowed down and grab his arm losing my grip on my broom. I turned us over so that I'd hit the ground first, luckily we were only six feet off to ground by then. But I was still knock out with Harry on top of my also unconscious.

(waking up in hospital wing)

"He looks a bit peaky doesn't he" I hear Ron's voice say.

"How would you feel Ron?" Fred asks.

"Yeah let's throw you off the Astronomy tower and see want you look like" George states.

"Probably better then he looks usually" Harry's voice answered.

"Good one Harry" I say opening my eyes and sitting up slowly. Katie and Angelina came to help me while I saw the rest of the team next time me around Harry's bed. Along with Ron, Ginny and Hermione. "Nice to see my family care about me" I say sarcastically. Ginny immediately runs to give me a hug followed by the twins.

Ron then came and shook my hand as Percy entered the room. He came straight to me wrapping me in a gentle hug. "Don't scar me like that" he states kissing my forehead before leaving the room. I then notice Ron holding Harry's broken broom.

"Where's my broom?" I ask looking around.

"Right here Sara" Fred and George says handing it to me. I hug it close thanking them as they chuckle.

"Who won the match?" I ask the room at large.

"Hufflepuff won Fina though Cedric tried to ask for a rematch" Ginny tells me. I sigh feeling disheartened I had never lost a match before and neither has Harry. "It's not yours of Harry's fault the dementors aren't suppose to come into the grounds" Ginny says wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah and when did you learn that charm?" the twins ask me.

"Over the summer though I never thought I'd have to use it until I used it on the train" I explain. A little while later Madame Pomfrey shooed everyone away saying Harry and I spend the night in the hospital wing. When Harry and Madame Pomfrey was sleeping an owl flew into the room giving me a letter. I saw it was from Draco and smiled accepting the letter.

Dear Sarafina,

I hope you are feeling better and get well soon. I am sorry I didn't come and visit but your family were there with your friends. Please met me Saturday night in the Astronomy tower.

Yours sincerely

Draco

I smiled placing the letter under my pillow before falling asleep. I dreamt of many things. But the one that remained constant was me standing with a fair haired man watching our two children playing together.

A/N

Gif above of Harry falling though the clouds and Dumbledore slowing down his descent before Sarafina caught him.