DAY 0 (Before it begins)

"So... Let me get this straight." Gackpoid sat down on the armchair in front of you, while you took a few steps back. As you moved, the heels he bought you resonated throughout the hall with a click-clack sound against the flooring.
"I let you go out alone, and this is how you repay me? This is what happens? My God..." Gackpoid began running his hands through his long, purple hair. The lengths of it laid and curled perfectly on his lap. "You should've been honest with me from the start." He sighed.
"I would've told you sooner," you smiled nervously, "but every time I'm honest with you, you seem to get angry."
"What are you talking about?" He angrily replied, snapping out at you with each word. "Gackpoid, I... I wanted to tell you my true feelings for a long time, but you never... You never listen to me." You mumbled, and slurred on your words. Gackpoid couldn't hear the fear in your voice, he merely thought you were testing him.

Gackpoid began to stand, lightly fumbling as he got up. He held onto his head, you could tell he was getting agitated by your words already. Gliding across the floor, Gackpoid took your hand, placing it on his cheek. You felt tears falling from his glittering eyes.
"Why do you not see how much I love you? Shit..." You could feel him gritting his teeth underneath your hand. It felt odd. Like there were rocks in his gums.  As his hand tightened on yours, you could feel it gently bending. Gackpoid looked into your eyes, his own widening.

Yes, Gackpoid was breaking your arm. The pain was excruciating.

As you attempted to break away from Gackpoid's grasp, Gackpoid kicked you in the thigh, causing you to lose your balance and fall to the floor. As you did, those heels he brought you snapped, making it almost impossible for you to ever get back on your feet with a steady balance. Curling up into a ball and grasping onto your now broken arm, you began chanting the same words.
"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry" over and over again, thinking it'd make a difference.
"It's too late to apologise, don't you think?" Gackpoid took the glass of whiskey he had previously been drinking into his hand, towering over you with no expression. "I think I've let you off too easily... Until now..." Gackpoid finished the whiskey and then raised the glass into the air. Your eyes, filled with fear, stared at the glass as it twinkled in the light. The last sight you saw was it flying straight down, aiming for your skull.

You had no time to cover yourself, or to think of why he was raising the glass in the first place. You had been knocked unconscious, with your head now pissing out with blood.

--
Part 2 coming soon.