Ch. 3: Dad

Mrs. Robinson's p.o.v.( the principle)

I sit in my desk looking at the girl across from me. I feel bad for her. Her mother is a slut who beats her. I can see the bruises all over her body, but I don't dare comment on it. I can almost hear her asking me in her head to ignore it. I don't want to embarrass her anymore than her Mother probably will when we call her. The poor girl doesn't even know what she is, or that her father is Alpha. I sigh and prepare for disaster.

"I think we need to call your mother now."

Amelie's p.o.v.

Please please please PLEASE don't mention the bruises. It will only make it worse. Mrs. Robinson is sending me waves of pity. Here comes the embarrassed blush.

"I think we need to call your mother now"

This is the moment I have been dreading all day.

I watch Mrs. Robinson pick up the phone and dial my mothers cell phone. The office was silent except for the ringing of the phone. The more the phone rang, the faster my heart pounded. The ringing stopped. I think my heart did to.

"You have reached Melanie Davidson. I can't reach the phone right now but leave a message and I will get right back to you" my moms voice purred from the phone. I think I may have vomited in my mouth a bit but I am relieved she didn't pick up.

Strangely Mrs. Robinson also looked relieved as she hung up the phone. She looked at me for a couple minutes in silence.

"Well I guess we will have to call your Dad. I know he is away on a trip but someone will have to come in. I think it is time you know something and your father needs to be the one to tell you."

Ok now I am a both confused and intrigued. What does she mean by that? I feel bad that I have to disturb Daddy while he is out of town, but I am to scared to face my mother right now.

I sit in my seat as she calls my father. I don't even bother to listen because I know he will come. For the next half hour I play with my fingers and just think about what happened today.

Wait! How dis she rip me off of Clarissa? She is the same height as me and has the same body type.( slightly muscular yet soft at the same time). There is no way she could have lifted me like that.

All of a sudden the door opened, pulling me from my thoughts. My dad walked into the room as a big smile erupted on my face. I know I am sort if in trouble, but that doesn't stop me from bring excited about seeing Dad.

I jump up from my seat and throw my arms around his neck as he spins me around in circles. Our moment is brought to an en when someone clears their throat behind us. Oh yeah. Mrs. Robinson is here, I forgot about her.

I pulled Dad over to the chairs in front of Mrs. Robinson's desk and sat down, my hand still intwined with my father's.

"Joseph it is nice seeing you again."

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Robinson"

"Please, call me Linda"

"Alright Linda. So what has happened with my little Angel that has her in the office. And now that I look at it, she has bruise all over her!"

Uh oh. And this is where the plane crashes. I look down at my feet contemplating how I want to say things, and what I want to tell him. I want to tell him everything but I don't want to see Dad hurt, or me getting physically hurt by my mother when I get home.

I guess I will have to risk it and tell him everything.

"Well Dad, there is a lot you need to know. For starters, Mom has been cheating on you for at least five years. She treats me like her slave and has me keep everything from you. Whenever I don't do something she asks me to, I get hit. Or kicked. I have even been thrown down the stairs a couple of times. It happens so often that the people in the hospital know me by name. That is what all the bruises and such are from. She is the reason that I can't make friends either. If I come home in a good mood she makes sure to fix that. I can never bring anyone home because I don't want them to get hurt and she never let's me out of the house besides school or the store. One time I thought I would sneak out to see a girl that I met in my math class. Mother hunted me down, hit the girl in the head and dragged me back home. She then locked me in my room for three days, no food or water. Then she transferred me out of that class. After that day I never bothered to make any friends. I couldn't risk them being hurt. She is also one of the reasons I am in the office. Remember Clarissa? She has bullied me for years.She likes to tell me everyday that mother is a whore and that I follow her ways. It's not true at all. But today she transferred into my sixth hour and sits next to me. She was talking her usual crap to me and it was getting really annoying. But then she started talking bad about you and I couldn't stand it. I just attacked her. I even growled! I have no idea where that came from! I swear I didn't even know I was capable of that. It was all so confusing."

I couldn't take it anymore so I burst into tears. I couldn't bare to look at my dad or the principle. I could feel the anger, sadness, and pity rolling off of both of them.

I finally mustered the courage to look at my dad after a couple minutes of quietly sobbing. I looked into his light grey eyes that match mine. They were slowly getting darker. I share most of my features with him. We have the same brown wavy hair, though mine is a bit more auburn. We have the same shaped lips and defined cheekbones. The same big almond-shaped eyes.

His we're looking at me with pain. There were tears pooling in his eyes. He got up from his seat and knelt down in front of me and took my hand.

"Baby I am so sorry that you went through all that. I had no idea, I am so sorry!"

"Aren't you mad that mom has been cheating on you?"

"Not really. She isn't my mate. She was not even my wife. I just wanted you to have a nice, comfortable, normal life. I thought I was giving you what is best. But I guess I was wrong. I don't want you staying there anymore. I want you to come and stay with me. I have a house where I work to make things more convenient. I will just take you there now. I can buy you new stuff tomorrow. Baby I am so so sorry!"

"Okay Daddy. But I have a question."

"Yes baby?"

" What is a mate?"

"Umm. It's nothing. Now lets go. Thank you Linda. If you hadn't called me, I don't know what Melanie would have done to her. Thank you."

I walked out of the school with my dads arms around me. I miss him so much when he is gone. But hopefully I will never have to go back to my monster of a mother.

But something was bothering me. What did Dad mean when he said she wasn't his mate? And if they weren't married why did they wait until I was 17 to tell me the truth.

Something doesn't feel right to me.

***********

Chapter 3!

Haha two chapters in one day, I am just blazing right now!!!!

Any who if you have any questions, comments, or concerns just leave them in the comments.

Happy readings!

~Shan