Blackmail

It has been two weeks since he last seen or even heard from Jackie.

He knows that he has hurt her by telling her that he wanted to stop seeing her temporarily. Sadly she took it as they stop being together permanently.

He's tried calling her cell phone and she sends him to voicemail. He's called her office and her secretary has constantly told him that she's not in, at lunch, or out on the Senate floor.

Considering that he didn't want people to find out about their relationship, he didn't dare to page her out on the senate floor.

Besides Jackie being upset with him, that wasn't as bad as living with Marilyn.

Since telling her about the divorce, she has packed her things and moved into the Lincoln bedroom. She told him, "he is making a huge mistake and that he is never going to find another woman that was going to love him as she did!"

Which he replied," he is willing to take the risk."

Of course, when the divorce papers came, she realized that he really wasn't joking. She took it to the next level.

Jack is sitting in his office reading over some paperwork when Marilyn busts through the door.

"You're really leaving me!" she exclaims throwing the divorce papers at him.

"Yes Marilyn," he says looking up at her.

"If it's about the money, then baby I can cut back on my spending! I love you Jack!" she says putting her wine glass down, sitting in his lap.

"It is not just about the money," he says.

"What is it, baby? What do I have to do to make it better?  Whatever it takes I'll do it Jack; I love you!" she says beginning to cry burying her face in his neck.

"I realized that I don't love you anymore. To be honest I don't think I ever really loved you, just the idea of loving a beautiful woman. But you deserve to be with someone who can give you the love that you deserve Marilyn," he says moving her.

She looks at him and he looks at her. Next thing he knew he had a glass of red wine thrown in his face.

Marilyn storms out of the oval office and he sits there speechless with wine dripping off his face onto his suit and papers.

The next day he decides to go to Jackie's house when he thinks that she'll be home. He needs to talk to her just to clear the air and let her know that he is coming back for her when the time is right.

With the help of one of his agents, he is able to sneak out of the White House. Or so he thought. Little did he know Marilyn is following him with one of her agents.

For a while she couldn't figure out why Jack is always on the go, always going to different political events. She understood that he is President and he had to go to some of these events to show support to the Democrat Party. Besides Marilyn didn't mind as long as she got to do what she pleased and he is taking care of her. 

She, however, got the feeling that there is something more to these events than just politics. Doing some research herself she found out that sometimes there weren't any political events that he was going off to.

Then out of nowhere, he is now talking about leaving her. She knew something had to be going on. There had to be the possibility of another woman that has wormed her way into Jack's head, trying to get to her millions.

If he thought that he is going to walk away without giving up half his millions he has another thing coming.

Jack looked at his phone and it's a quarter past eleven pm. He looks at her house and the lights are on in her bedroom, indicating that someone is home.