Craving Your Body

It had been over a week since the night he and Jackie had slept together. It seems like that night is all he could think about.

The softness of her skin, her scent, her sexy moans, how her brown eyes lit up when he slid inside her. It felt so good and it felt like all he wants is her.

He is craving her body like an addict craves its next fix. He wasn't on edge but he definitely wants her again.

Now that Marilyn is back from her trip he knew he wouldn't be able to see Jackie for a while. His bank account definitely couldn't afford to send Marilyn on another trip. It still trying to recover from Paris.

How is he going to be able to see Jackie again without Marilyn finding out? He had talked to Jackie a couple of times since that night, but he is missing her.

He couldn't go to a hotel because of who he requires his protection service to make the necessary arrangements for his safety. He couldn't bring her here because of its a chance that Marilyn could quickly return to the house. Wherever he went always brought attention. Even here in the White House, guests are required to sign in and out.

He is brought from his thoughts when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello Jack, how are you?" a soft voice coos on the other end.

He begins to smile as its Jackie's voice.

"Hello beautiful, I was just thinking about you."

"Oh really, I was doing the exact same thing; I guess great minds think alike," Jackie replies.

"I would say so," he replies reclining in his chair, putting his feet on his desk.

"So how was your day?" she asks.

"Uh it was good," he replied.

It's strange because it is hardly ever that Marilyn asks him about his day. He can't even remember the last time she asked him about work, let alone talk about it with him.

"That's all you can say is good? I'm pretty sure a lot of exciting things happened today," Jackie giggles.

"To be honest this job is not as glamorous as everyone thinks. Compared to most days today was actually a good day. I didn't have to threaten someone's job or call someone a silly bastard."

Jackie begins to laugh. The sound of her laughter made him smile. He wished he was lying next to her with her beautiful brown eyes looking into his.

"Jack, Jack are you still there?" he heard her voice through the phone.

"I'm sorry, I had started thinking about something," he slightly lied.

"I'm sorry is this not a good time?" she asks.

"No, you're fine. I was just thinking about when I could see you again."

"Oh, I don't know Jack. I've been thinking about what happened and I honestly think that I can't continue to see you. You're busy running the country and most importantly you're married," Jackie replies softly.

"I know that Jackie; unfortunately it's hard leaving my wife right now. Believe me, I want it to be over and I should have listened when everyone told me that I was making a mistake. I don't love Marilyn anymore and I want to walk away."

"But because you're almost close to re-election you can't afford to run without you're wife, or have divorce stain your reputation," Jackie replies interrupting him.

Jack sighs, knowing that he didn't want to admit it, but what she said is the truth.

"Jackie, I would like to continue to see you. It's hard for me to resist you, I want you," he replies.

She wants to see him again but she knows that she shouldn't. He's married and she shouldn't be interfering with their marriage, no matter how unhappy he is. But she can't deny that she isn't really attracted to him. He made her feel like no other man has ever made her feel.

She's never been with more than three men in her lifetime. Out of all of them, he was definitely her best lover. Still, it didn't justify why she should continue to see him for reasons other than political.

"Please Jackie?" he asks.

"Jack, I can't..." she replies her voice trailing off.

"Can you tell me that you didn't enjoy the other night?"

"It was nice," she lies. Who was she kidding that night was magical.

"Jacqueline," he says.

She felt her stomach flutter at the way he pronounced her name.

"Saturday, at Camp David. Marilyn hates it there, we can meet there. I'll send a car for you to bring you to a location so you can be flown there since it's over an hour's drive."

"Jack, I can't."

"I'll see you, Saturday Jacqueline, the car will be at your house at 4 pm."

Before she could protest, he hung up.