Fitting In

I'm looking for my homeroom in room 34, when I bumped into some blonde.

"Sorry", she said.

"Oh no that's my bad chica. I'm just having a bloody morning. I apologize for my spacing out", I laughed.

"It's ok, I'm Erin Jogia.Your accent is peculiar where are you from? And what's your name?"

"Ava Rosales, Ave or Rosa is fine.Im from London but I'm half Spanish.Also could you help me I'm trying to find room 34 , I'm new so I have no clue"

"Oh that's my homeroom, let's go then?"

"Yep,lead the way and tell me about CSA"

Erin then smiles and then started telling me about CSA and stuff that goes on here.For a blonde I genuinely like her, and she's not a gossipy blabber mouth, at least she doesn't seem that way.

We finally make it to class without getting crumbled, these jocks are just so.. Wild.

We were the only girls in the class except for this brunette with her friends.There was this boy and some of his friends , who I assumed played soccer because of there shins. How do I know? London is very into soccer and I played as a kid, still do sometimes but not as frequent.

Lost in my thoughts I bumped into this brown haired dude, he's so sexy,his bone structure and everything about him even his voice.

"I'm soooooo sorry , I was just lost in my thoughts and-" I rant on and on.

"Its ok, i get it, don't worry' He laughs , i can't help but to smile.His voice is just so sexy, he has a nice smile and everything aout him seems perfect and carefree, I like that.

Calm down you just met the boy.

Sorry..

"Why am i bumping into everyone this morning" I muttered under my breath.

"I like your smile too" he says again.

"Thanks did you hea-"

"Yah"

"Sorry...... Im Ava, I'm british-spanish which explains my accent and I'm obviously new"

The brunette in the corner scoffs.I ignore her.

"Wow thats cool, Its really rare, I like it and I'm Blake..Carter and I'm not new"

"Figures" I said as Erin pulled me away.

"Oh my gosh thats the Captain of the soccer team, every girl wants him and its obvious you have a little crush on him."

"No I don't "

" You're in denial girlfriend anyways, that girl over there her name is Rachel Berry the popular one that everyone bows down too but no one genuinely likes her she's queen bitch and she runs this school with and iron fist, she gets everything she wants except for Blake and he has been checking you out since you walked in so she automatically hates you" Erin said referring to the brunette who scoffed.

"I'm gonna make some new friends, I honestly don't want to be hated its first day"I said and got up before Erin could tell me no. I walked over to Rachel and introduced myself.

"Thats nice, I'm Rachel and I don't know who you think you are coming over here talking to me and hitting on Blake but it needs to stop" Rachel said mockingly.

" Um,calm down please the fact that you find me intimidating already says that your demented uhuh bye now" I skipped back to my chair hearing rounds of laughter from the boys.

Well the first three periods passed by pretty quickly, I made another friend, Gwen, my homeroon teacher's name is Mrs.Cox and in 2nd period Blake asked us to sit with him and the guys at lunch.

LUNCH TIME

Literally my favorite subject of the day.I'm such a fat ass at heart but, I eat and don't get fat.

" Table 9 guys" Erin said.

" I am not repeat not. Eating over there it stinks and besides Blake invited us to eat with him " I said.

Erin,Gwen and I  walked over to table 5 and had a seat with Blake,Brandon,Zach, Soccer/Football jocks and some cheerleaders who sat over there. We greeted them and started eating and having small talk with people who were sitting there. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked rather rudely, it was Rachel. 

" This is where we eat" Rachel said.

" Oh thats nice " I said and turned around,they were embarrassed and they just walked away .

I met a few people while sitting here like Amy, Dave, Emma, Seth, Riley and Nathan. Amy is the captain of the cheerleading squad, Riley is the whore with depression issues but she's a nice and smart whore, Emma is the dumb blonde. Nathan is the captain of the football team and is also British, Dave is the nice one and  Seth is the class clown.

After lunch again, the day ran off quickly and before I knew it I was home again.