Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Getting a familiar for the Prince

Mia and Drew were in the training ground.Since Drew knew how to dodged and other stuff from the previous weeks,Mia was teaching him how to get a familiar to help him fight.But she was teaching him the basics of how to get the familiar to like you and etc.

"Ok! Drew did you get it now?"

"Nope.Not even a single clue and do you give it food to like you or something? Plus how does one even look like it might be a devil?!"

"Drew you judge it by appearance which you don't care of its strength and ability.Here is the example of a familiar. Akai ryuu!! "

Mia summoned her familiar.Her familiar had red hair and demon wings with clothes on.

" *Yawns* How long was it since you called me out Mia-chan? "

"Um... sorry but I called you out to meet someone Mita-chan..."

Mita turned around and saw Drew.She walked towards him and circled him for a few seconds.Mita faced Mia and said," So... is this your boyfriend or something Mia-chan?"

"NO! Drew is a Prince and I am his guard! I am teaching him how to get a familiar and how one looks!"

"Mia...I think you got the wrong familiar and it is nice meeting you Prince Drew! Mita is Mia's familiar which I am a blood/demon dragon and this is my human form.Plus Mia why don't you call Akira to help you with this situation cause I am not suited for this type of ''teaching" .Call me if he needs to learn something with combat with his familiar,Bye-bye!"

Mita disappeared and Mia stood there with her face all red.Drew scratched his head and said," So... Mia...your familiar is quite ....unique..."

"Shut your mouth Drew!She can be like that in some situations ok? I am going to summon my other one then... Come Hakuryuu!! "

Mia summoned her other familiar.He had glasses and light brown hair with earphones on.

" *Yawns and cracks neck* ...Mia *Sighs* What took you so long to summon me? "

Sorry Akira-kun but I ha-"

"Wait!?! Akira is a guy? Isn't Akira a girl's name, Mia?"

"Akira can be a girl and boy's name,Drew..."

"Oi...Mia-chan is that your boyfriend? If so congratulations and Drew if I am correct with your name but Mia-chan is MINE!!"

"Akira....he is not my boyfriend but he is the prince and I am guarding him.Plus as a Prince he needs to know how to fight.Right now I called you because Drew here doesn't know anything about familiars but he have seen one in human form not in its true form..."

"Oh...Not your boyfriend ...so I can have a chance then yes! If Drew doesn't know anything about familiars then we should go the Spirit World then...Hold hands so we don't get separated!!"

They held hands and instantly teleported to the Spirit world.In the Spirit world,they were in a house with some humans.Drew looked around and said," Are you sure this is the Spirit world?"

"Yes it is!",shouted Mita.

"If you are wondering Drew,my familiars live here in this house....",said Mia.

"Um... how many familiars do you have Mia?",asked Drew.

"Let see...hmmm... I think over 50? Is that right Akira-kun?"

"... It is exactly 50 Mia-chan...",said Akira.

"Woah! That is a lot of familiars..."

"Well lets stop looking and start finding you a familiar!",shouted Akira.