Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The Mission

We went to the meeting room and the King was waiting for us.

"What do you want now,father?I was in the middle of training!",shouted the Prince.

"Well Drew,this is an mission for you and Mia CAUSE our soldiers are not actually good in being a spy!",shouted the King.

"That's true.These soldiers are in for combat, Prince",said Mia.

"See! Mia agrees with me,Drew!",said the King.

"Whatever! and tell us whats the mission about?",said Drew.

".....The mission is you need to find this person and kill him or put him in prison because he will kill the King of the West Valley....",said the King.

"So the location of this person?",said Mia.

"He'll be in a party in disguise and this is the location of the party.Here is the invitation and disguise yourselves.Be careful,Drew you don't know what's coming at you...",said the King.

"Don't worry father,I have Mia here and Im good with swords!",said the Prince.

"Don't worry King,I will keep on eye on him....as usual...",said Mia.

"The party starts at 8:30 pm!Don't FAIL this mission!",shouted the King.

"Back to TRAINING!",shouted the Prince.

Mia sighed and continue the training.They came back to the training grounds and Mia said," Ok! If your going to fight Drew. You need flexibility and agility".

"Wait,what's the agility for?"

"If the enemy runs away and I'll need you to cut him off..."

"Like cut off his head?"

"NO! Like cut his path! And not like literally cut the path,but like take a short cut to him to stop"

"Oh! I get what your saying now! Jeez

Mia, if your going to use big words like that then cut it into simpler phrases!"

"Ok! What the hell are they teaching you at school,Drew?!"

"The usual subjects like all schools do,but do you go to the same school as me?"

"......Oh.....But still W-why....ugh!Never mind...."

"Can we train now,please?"

Mia nods her head and went back to training.After a few hours,it was 8:14 pm.Mia and Drew was getting ready to begin their mission.Mia wore a dress that was up to her knees and it was red and black.She wore some shorts underneath and high black stockings.

Her hair long navy hair was down and she had to cover up.Drew came out of the room and he was wearing a black tux with a red neck tie.He fixed his hair so people won't know it's the Prince.

"Ok,Drew you need to put on some hair pins cause I could see the Prince in disguise...."

"Really!?Gosh dang it! It took me 15 minutes to make it beautiful!But NO! I still look recognizable!"

"Calm down!I'll do the hair pins for you,jeez!"

Drew sighed while Mia was putting the hair pins for him.He was looking at the mirror and thought that he should put a little more.He found a black hat and put it on.

"There we go! Now let's go already..."

"To the party!"

After a few minutes,they arrives at the party and they had been working with their posture.

"Ok,don't go out yet Drew!I want to see if you can spawn your sword out!"

"Poof! I am doing it already!Let's go!"

Mia nods and got out of the car.The party was in the big mansion.

"Okay Drew! Find a guy with light green eyes...and wearing a this mask...

"Um...Mia.... that's kind of hard cause I see people with the same mask and some with the same eye color...."

"Oh...shit.....let's just make our way in then..."

"... Mia the guard...who truly is embarrassing..."

Mia blushed at her embarrassment and said,"....Shut your mouth...."

They got in and the host gave out masks for people who wasn't wearing mask.Drew and Mia thanked the host and put on the mask.Mia kept close to Drew to make sure she doesn't lose him and held his hand. Mia and Drew was looking for something suspicious

Things.After a few minutes,the host announced that the King of the West Valley will come anytime soon.In a meanwhile,people were dancing and some were sitting down.

"Mia, do you want to dance?",asked Drew.

"I would loved to! But then I don't know how to dance....",said Mia.

"I'll teach you how!" Drew put his hand out waiting for Mia to take.Mia was thinking if she should take his hand or not then she mad a choice and took his hand. Mia was trying her best to not to step on his feet so many times and Drew was chuckling.She blushed again at her embarrassment and got a little hang of the dancing part.A few minutes later,the King of the West Valley had came with some guards.

"Oh here comes King Jake of the West Valley!",shouted the host.

Everybody stopped dancing and came towards the stage.Mia and Drew stood in the back of the crowds so they know who would kill the King first.

"Excuse me everybody! I would like to say that my son is now a Prince!",shouted King Jake.

"I say that my son might be a-"

"The lights turned off and the King was dead.Mia saw the killer in the dark and got a hold of Drew's hand.They exited out the building and chased the killer.

"You're never going to catch me,peasants!",shouted the killer.

"Peasants... I'll show who's the peasant!Drew keep chasing him and I'll cut him off...",said Mia.

Drew nodded his head and Mia took out her katana.She caught the killer off with a pass and said," You know it would be easier to wait till the King is done talking and then kill him.But then you had to kill with the lights off and kill the King with his guards..."

"Oh...That would be so much easier...",said the killer.

"Oh but too BAD!",shouted Drew.

"You're dead for sure",said Mia.

"Can you at least put me in prison?",said the killer.

"Like that would happen! I read your record and it says that your good with lock picking!",shouted Mia.

"Bye bye!",said Drew.

Mia did her job of killing him and left his corpse in front of the mansion.She left a note saying, ' I found the killer... He's dead and now you can take the bounty off of him...

~ M. '

The next day,the King wanted us again for something.