A Heated Scene

"I can't believe I have to stay in this damn hotel while there are strangers in my home, my home!" Klaus whined, searching through the mini-bar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I can't believe I have to stay in this damn hotel while there are strangers in my home, my home!" Klaus whined, searching through the mini-bar. "At least it's a five-star hotel and thanks to Elijah's little charm, we're staying for free, so you really shouldn't complain." I sighed from the bed, Klaus stood up and turned around, a bag of peanuts in one hand, his other hand on his hip. "I'm sorry but who's side are you on? Your boyfriend's or those humans, who are in my home tearing things down..." I rolled my eyes, standing to cross over to the crossed Klaus, kissing him gently before snatching the peanuts from his hand. "They're fixing it up for us, you wanted this, you hand picked each designer, each architect, so you'd have the perfect house, why are you getting so crabby you knew this was coming." Klaus crossed his arms and puffed, "Well, if you're going to be so upset about it, I'll guess we'll just have to do something to pass the time." I opened my robe revealing my lacy red lingerie and Klaus's eyes clouded with lust. "I should fuck you over every surface in this room. I bit my lip, "So, what's stopping you?"

Klaus growled and grabbed my arm pushing my over the desk, next to the tv stand. "We'll start here since you want to be such a little slut." Klaus tore my panties off my body and pushed his pants down before shoving his cock into my unprepared and tight hole. I grunted, my fingers gripping the edge of the desk, as Klaus roughly fucked me against it, my tits rubbing against the cool wooden surface. "Fuck me, Klaus, fuck me harder." I screeched, Klaus picked me up from the desk, pulling out and slammed me against the wall, letting me fall onto his cock. I moaned my fingers gripping his shoulders, my slick gushing over his cock, is eyes trained on my face as he used his monstrous cock to fuck me into oblivion. "Yes Klaus, fuck yes Klaus, harder, fuck me harder." Klaus pulled out once again and this time slammed me against the window, before shoving his cock back into my pussy. "I'm close Klaus, so fucking close." I whimpered my forehead resting against the cool glass, Klaus;s fingers rubbed circles on my clit, watching as I came undone on his cock before he filled me with his cum. I finally opening my eyes to find a laughing Kol and a stressed Elijah. "Your brothers were watching." Klaus just laughed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 19, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Klaus Mikaelson Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें