By All Means Daddy

"Good morning, baby girl

"Good morning, baby girl." Klaus smiled down at me as I buried myself into his chest. "Good morning daddy!" I said excitedly, my face lighting up at the gravely sound of Klaus's voice."How long have you been up?" Klaus asked pressing his lips against my forehead. "An hour." I timidly admitted making him smile. "Have you been watching me the whole time?" I tried to hide the smile that begins to form on my lips as I shyly nodded. "You're so pretty daddy, your lips are so red, and your lashes rest so softly against the apples of your cheeks and your stubble is just unf." I moaned, tracing my fingers over his stubble, my bottom lip caught between my teeth as I stared into Klaus' eyes, that transitioned into a stormy gray. "I'm not gonna lie. princess...daddy's getting a little hard." I gasped as I felt Klaus' cock hardening against my thigh. "Daddy, it's 7 in the morning, everyone in the house is sleep." Klaus licked his bottom lip, "You think you could be quiet, princess?" I gulped, and nodded, "Yes, daddy, I can be quiet if it means you'll fuck me."

Klaus smiled and told me to flip over. I did as he told and he grabbed my leg, moving it in the air. "I'm gonna fuck you on your side, your favorite position." I giggled and he rubbed his cock against my cunt, grunting as my juices coated his cock. "And the second you make a noise that's even a notch too loud, daddy will stop." I nodded and he hid his face into my neck as he slowly slid his cock into my walls. "Holy..." I moaned as my body shuddered. "Shush," Klaus warned as he begins to move faster, the only sound before small and almost silent whimpers was the sound of his cock sliding in and out of my slick cunt. "It just feels so fucking good daddy." I moaned quietly, before hiding my face in my arm to hide my moans. "I know baby girl, it feels so good for daddy too." Klaus whimpers in my ear, making me smile. "Daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard." Klaus threw his head back and sped up his movements, the sound of skin slapping becoming loud and clear throughout the room along with my whimpers and moans.

Klaus pulled out and rolled my on top of him, "This is my favorite position." Klaus wraps are arms around my body, thrusting up into my pussy. I let my forehead fall against his forehead, moaning as loud as I pleased, my fingers rubbing at my clit. "I'm gonna cum daddy, I'm gonna cum all over your big cock." Klaus's eyes bore into mine and he smirked up at me his jaw slacked. "Go ahead baby girl, cum all over daddy thick cock, spill your sweet pussy juices over daddy's cock," I screamed, as I came onto his cock, my body spazzing after I came. "That's it baby girl, cum all over daddy's cock, god you're so fucking wet, it's so hot princess if you could see the way you're gushing." I bit my lip and tried to hide my face in his neck to no avail. "No, you don't, I need you do do daddy one more favor because daddy hasn't cum yet but his princess as cum." I gasp and quickly mount him leveling his cock with my mouth. "I'm so sorry daddy, let me help."

I gripped his thighs and moved down on his cock, moaning at the taste of my own pussy juices on his cock. "That's right baby girl, suck daddy's cock," Klaus grunted, wrapping his hand in my hair as I moved up and down his cock, stroking in the absence of my mouth. "I'm so close, keep sucking baby I'm almost there." I hollowed out my cheeks and started sucking harder, my other hand coming down to fondle his balls, "Shit, shit, shit, I'm cumming, I'm gonna fill your fucking mouth with my spunk." I moaned and pulled back to jerk his cock over my tongue, smiling as his seed finally spills onto my tongue, "Yes, yes, yes." I looked up at Klaus and swallowed all his cum, before grunting. "You look so heat with your hair falling over your face, all sweaty, breathless, post sex." I smile as I sit on his lap, grabbing his face and planting a wet kiss on is lips. "But in fair defense, you look hot all the time." Klaus giggled and grabbed my hips just as there was a loud knock at the door. "What the hell's happening in there?" Rebekah asked making both Klaus and I burst into an embarrassed giggle.