My two princesses

Justin's pov:
I had just gotten off the phone to mikey- my body guard. We were talking about my tour that starts up again in a few days in Mexico. To say i'm excited is an understatement. I missed touring.
I opened the front door to my house and was met with silence. Usually Callie, y/n and I's daughter, comes running as soon as she hears the car pull up.
Callie is 3 years old and looks exactly like her mother. Gorgeous. With their beautiful eyes and hair.
"Babe?" I shouted into the silent house as I set my keys on the table.
Y/n didn't say she was going anywhere.
I walked up the stairs and down the hallway glancing at each room for them.
I finally reached Callie's room, which was closed. I heard quiet talking on the other side. So I did the obvious thing. I eavesdropped.
I pressed my ear against the door softly and got a good listen.
I could hear Callie sniffing. Whys my baby crying?
Then I heard y/n's angelic voice.
"Come on baby you know it's not like that" she said soothingly
"Then why won't daddy take us" Callie sniffled. I heard y/n sigh.
"I don't know sweetie it never came up, plus mummy has to stay home for work"
I was confused as hell, so I pushed the door open. Y/n's head whipped around to look at me. Callie stayed looking at her floor.
"Baby what's going on" I asked y/n. To be honest, I never called y/n by her name. I threw it in here and there but i usually just called her baby. To us, it pretty much is her name.
"Callie, mummy and daddy will be right out side okay?" she said as she kissed our girl on the head. She got up and walked out into the hallway waiting for me. I shut the door behind us and turned to her, grabbing her hand.
"What's Callie talking about? Me not taking yous where" I asked confused.
"On tour" she said as she avoided eye contact.
"She's sad yous aren't coming on tour with me?"
"No Justin, she's sad you didn't ask us to come with you" she now looked me in the eyes. Her eyes always made my stomach do flips, even after all these years.
"Oh" I said looking down.
"I get you need your space sometimes but she's your daughter and I-"
"hold up" i said abruptly, looking back into her eyes "I don't need space, especially from you's. You's are my world, I get sad when i'm gone from yous for more than half a day"
"Then why havent you asked us to come?" y/n asked softly.
I sighed.
"I-I dont know. It didnt even cross my mind. I was so busy trying to get everything sorted that I forgot about my two most important girls. I know you have work, but I really do want you's coming with me. Ill be a mess if yous dont" I said wrapping my arms around y/n's frame. God she smelt good. I nuzzled my head into her neck.
Y/n squeezed her arms around my neck.
"Why was Callie so upset about it?" I asked
"She thought you didnt care and that you would find another princess on tour" I always called Callie my princess. Because she was. I pulled back from y/n and kissed her soft pink lips. Nothing beats this.
I pulled back and stared into her eyes.
"I love you. Forever." I said
"I love you too Justin, Always." she smiled sweetly.
I turned to the door and opened it softly to see Callie curled up on her bed. I went up behind her and grabbed her little body so that she could sit on my lap on the bed. She kept her hands in her lap looking down. I hated not having her cuddle me.
"Princess whats wrong" i said tilting her head up to look at me.
"Daddy please dont leave us" she sobbed
"Baby im not leaving you's, I'd never leave you's. Not in a million years" I said as i hugged her to me, missing her little arms around my neck. I felt her little tears on my shoulder.
"Princess please dont cry. You'll always be my number one okay? You and mummy are the most important thing to me" i said rubbing her back.
"Why cant we come with you daddy" she said looking at me.
"You are baby. You and mummy are coming with me and were gonna  have the best time"
"Really?!" she squealed as she bounced in my lap.
"Course princess, I wouldnt leave you's"
Y/n came and sat down next to us, playing a hand on my knee.
"I love you's both so much okay?" I kissed Callies head.
"I love you daddy, so much" this girl had me wrapped around her little finger. They both did.
We lied back on the bed, Callie between y/n and I. I was so lucky to have these girls in my life.
"Look at that, my two princesses" I chucked, so did y/n. Callie snuggled deeper into my chest and started drifting to sleep. I hummed nothing like us to her.
"Youre such a great father justin" y/n said, looking at me happily. I kissed her cheek.
"As you are a great mother. I love you baby. So much it's crazy"
"I love you too justin. Forever and always" she said, playing with my hair.
"Forever and always" I mumbled as I drifted into sleep.

A/N: HEY CUTIES!!! So sorry i haven't updated in 50 years, i've been so busy and could not be bothered writing. But here's a cute one! Hope you're all doing well. Comment any ideas you want, love you all, thank you for reading xxxxxx