"I need you"

Y/N pov:
It was currently 2 am. Justin had been coming home late almost every night for the past few weeks. He knew you hated it when he drank heavily but he continued to do so. You were so sick of this and you needed him to know that. Yes, you loved him with all your heart and soul but you couldn't keep doing this. Staying up past midnight every night, just to make sure he's okay.
You sat on the couch, fiddling with your fingers as you heard the door slam open then shut. You sighed, got up and walked over to where he was in the kitchen.
"Y/N! Babbyyy" he slurred, you were a few metres away from him but could still smell the alcohol on his breathe.
You shook your head at him.
"Do you know what time it is?" you asked sternly, folding your arms.
"Yeah, time for youu, to shut upp" he slurred, pointing his finger at you.
You were used to him acting like this when he was drunk, but it still hurt.
"Did you just tell me to shut up?" you asked, raising your voice.
"Yeah, now do it" he demanded, raising his voice a little too.
"Don't tell me what to do. You know what! I'm so sick of this! I'm sick of you coming home late every night! I'm sick of you not spending time with me anymore! It's like I'm not even your girlfriend anyone! The only time we spend together is when I take care of your drunk ass! I'm sick and tired of this Justin! You need to clean up your a-" you stopped abruptly as you felt a sting on your left cheek. He didn't. He wouldn't.
But he did.
He hit you.
The love of your life had just hit you.
You looked at him in shock, seeing him sober up a little after realising what he had just done.
"o-oh my gosh, baby, I d-didnt mea-"
"stop!" you shouted, taking a step backwards to get away from him.
"just stop" you whispered.
Tears were already spilling from your eyes.
"Don't you ever! talk to me again!" you shouted sternly as you began walking to the stairs.
"no baby wait" justin said as he grabbed your wrist.
"no!" you snatched your arm from his and kept on walking up the stairs till you reached the room you shared. You locked the door and rang your best friend.
She answered on the 4th ring.
"hey babe what's up?" she said through the phone. You cried, you tried to speak but no words came out.
"Y/N? what's wrong sweetie what happened?" she asked with worry in her voice.
"H-he h-hi" you broke out in tears again. You couldn't face the fact that he had just hit you. He was meant to love you.
"Y/N where are you? I'm coming to get you" she said, as you could here her grabbing her keys in the background.
"J-Justin's" you managed to choke out.
"okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes, wait outside, I love you" she then hung up.
You cried and cried in the corner of the room, tugging at the roots of your hair. You couldn't believe everything that had happened. Justin always said that people who hit woman were the worst people in this world. He was meant to love me. Obviously not.
After a few minutes of crying, you heard a car horn beep out the front, indicating your best friend was here. She did tell you to wait outside but justin would have then stopped you.
You opened the bedroom door and began walking down the stairs, to see Justin leaning on his elbows on the kitchen table with his head in his hands. He heard your footsteps and looked up. He had been crying. His eyes were bloodshock and his face was red and tear stained.
"Y/N baby p-please, I'm s-so so-"
"I'll be back to pick up my stuff tomorrow" you sniffled, tears constantly poring from your eyes.
"No no no y/n please don't do this" he begged rushing over to you, grabbing you by the shoulders. you were already at the door, ready to walk out.
"J-justin let me go" you whispered, afraid you might break even more if you spoke louder.
"no! I'm not letting you go!" he shouted, tears streaming down his face.
"Well then you shouldn't of done this!" you shouted back. He let go of you, shocked by your actions. You ran outside and into your best friends car.
"Oh sweetie!" she said hugging you.
"What happened" she said as she let go of you and began to drove off.
You told her everything in the drive home. She parked her car and hugged you as tight as she could.
"I cannot believe he did this y/n" she whispered.
"me either" you choked out.
"You deserve better that him" she said, looking into your eyes.
"T-the thing is" you sniffled 
"I still love him. I know it's wrong but I still love him so much" you said, putting your head into your hands breaking down.
"Come on let's get you inside" your best friend said whilst helping you out of the car. You's walked into her apartment and you went straight to her spare bedroom and cried your eyes out into a pillow.
"sweetie, do you need anything?"  your best friend said softly as she opened the door.
"no thanks" I managed to get out.
"I'll leave you alone, I love you" she said as she stepped out, closing the door.
That night, I cried myself to sleep.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up with tears still on my face. I still couldn't comprehend what happened. you looked at your phone to check the time. it was currently 11;30 am. You usually never slept in. Mainly bc justin would wake you with kisses once he was awake, just the thought made you want to cry. You saw your phone had 69 missed calls and 58 texts all from justin.
You ignored it and got dressed into leggings and an old sweater you had, which belonged to justin.
you walked into the living room to see that your best friend had left a note on the counter
'gone food shopping, be back later, love you xo'
you sighed, you might as well walk to Justin's, get some fresh air. you left your car there anyway. You put your phone in your pocket and left the apartment.
After 10 minutes of walking, you finally arrived at Justin's. you took a deep breathe staring at the front door. You took out your key and unlocked the door. you walked inside to see justin asleep on the kitchen floor. Maybe you could go through without waking him.
You tiptoed up stairs and into the room where all your thins were. You then started packing them into the bag you had brought with you.
While you were packing, justin had woken up and came upstairs, as he heard you packing.
"Y/n?" you heard a voice behind you call. You swallowed the lump in your throat and kept on packing.
"B-baby please stop" he said, as you heard his footsteps come closer to you. You chose to ignore him, as if he wasn't there.
"Princess, I-I can't even describe how bad I feel. I can't believe what I did to you. How could I do this? As soon as I did it, I instantly hated my self. No one should ever lay their hands on a woman like that, especially a woman like you. When you love someone, you show them that love, not be an ass and hurt you like I did. I know I've been a bad boyfriend for the past few months but let me show you that that's not me. I-I've been stressing so much lately that I took up drinking, when I should have just talked to you about everything. I-I'm so so sorry baby, you're my everything and I can't believe I've done this" he said, breaking out into tears. you couldn't believe what he had just said. You turned around to see him on the floor with his head in his hands, crying his eyes out. you've never seen him like this. It made you cry more.
You bent down so that you were eye level.
"Justin?" you whispered, pulling his hands away from his face to see all the tears falling from his eyes.
"I need you y/n. I can't live without you, I couldn't sleep without you in my arms, i eventually got knocked out from crying to hard, but it still felt wrong. I need you y/n. you're my everything" he said, crying even more. He looked at your face and lightly brushed his fingers over your cheek.
"How could I do this to you?" he whispered, still crying.
"I'm such a screw up" he groaned.
"shh, shh no you're not baby" you said, trying to comfort him.
"yes I am, I hurt you, not just emotionally but physically. You're the love of my life, how could I do this?!" he shouted
"shhh" you cooed, wrapping your arms around his neck and holding his head close to you. It took him a few seconds to react and wrap his arms around your waist tightly. He breathed into your neck, still crying heavily.
"people make mistakes justin, you're only human" you said, trying to calm him down, even though you were crying too.
"I-i can't lose you" he choked out.
"you won't" you said. you loved him. no matter what happened you would always love him. he was your soul mate. and you were his.
"y-you're not leaving me?" he asked, pulling back to look at your face. you shook your head.
"I'll always love you, no matter what happens" you sniffled.
"So y-you're giving me a second chance?" he asked astonished
"yes, of course" you chuckled, wiping his tears.
"oh my god thank you so much baby, I'm so sorry, it won't happen ever again, I'll stop drinking, we can spent more time together and omg I love you so so much" he said in all one breathe, smiling like an idiot.
"I love you too baby" you said, grabbing his face to connect your lips together.
He kissed back with so much love, passion but also pain. He stood up, bringing you with him, not breaking the kiss. He tilted his head to the side to get deeper into the kiss, begging for entrance. which you declined teasingly, causing him to groan. He then moved his hands from your waist to your butt, giving it a squeeze, causing you to gasp, giving him just enough time to enter his tongue. He smirked in success. he then tapped your thighs, signalling for you to jump, which you did. you wrapped your legs tightly around his waist, causing him to moan. He moved his lips down to your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. he knew he had found it as soon as you let out a soft moan, he then began sucking on that spot, which would cause a mark.
he then walked back to the bed, lying you down hovering over you.
"let me show you how much I love you baby" he breathed, causing you to moan.

That night, justin made love to you, for the first time. And it certainly wasn't the last.

A/N: so this is my first imagine! yay! I know it's quite long but I didn't know if you's like short or long ones. let me know in the comments.
anyway, I hope you's like it:)
more imagines will be coming soon, comment which one you would like next!
stay beautiful