Music Shows

"I choose senior Sunggyu,"

Hearing her say those words ticked him off. Yoongi knew of Sunggyu, they've met many tines and are actually comfortable with one another but he could help but to want him gone at that moment. Yoongi was never the one who gets this upset about Wendy being friendly with other guys but after their last exchange a couple nights ago, he just couldn't stand hearing her say that.

"You're gonna burn a hole on the TV," Yoongi was snapped out of his thoughts by Hoseok's voice. Yoongi glance at the younger boy at the side of his eyes. Hoseok was sporting a silly little smile, for a split second Yoongi thought of snapping at him. He thought of telling him to wipe that smile off his face, but he didn't. He knew his member didn't mean any harm.

"Just look at her," Yoongi positioned himself on the couch, "She goes on TV and flirts," Yoongi hissed. His defence mechanism has always been this way. He couldn't help but to be rude when he's upset. Then he saw her smile, the camera closed up on her. Beautiful he thought. How can he be mad at her? This is the girl he's utterly in love with. This is the girl he'd give everything up for.

"Listen hyung—" Yoongi could tell that Hoseok was going to give him another one of the talks. Since that night at the girl's dorm every member at some point has given him a speech. Speeches that were suppose to assure him everything's fine and okay but he wasn't convinced.

"Yeah, I know," Yoongi cut off Hoseok before he could even give the talk. He didn't need that reassurance, what he needed was her back in his life. But of course, him being his prideful self would never admit that out loud, at least not sober.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a pat on the back and a smile before he went to his room.Even though he knows it can't happen, he wanted her back in his life so bad. Their idols, they're not in any position to get to pick who they be with, at least not right now. Yoongi sat in his bed going through his phone. Hovering over her contact information, he kept making up reasons in his head as to why he should call her. He ended up turning his phone off and tossing it on the other side of his bed. He can't call her, she ended things. She said it was for the better, and it is. Its best for each of their careers. It's better off this way Min Yoongi. He kept convincing himself even though he knows he could careless about everything else now, she's all that matters to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"2,3 Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtansonyeondan-imnida"

"Happiness~ Red Velvet-imnida!"

Every single one of them was trying so hard to control their expressions. Even the two MCs felt the awkward tension between the two group. It was unspoken, but very palpable. The spiel ended with both groups smiling to the camera. But as soon as the director called cut Yoongi let his gaze fall on her. She avoided him, as expected. He ducked a few glances from her members too. He felt guilty, the last time he saw any of them was that night. He couldn't face them, not now. But still, his body wasn't cooperating with his brain. His body needed to find her, his body couldn't stay away.

"What did you expect?! Of course he'll be here!"  Wendy was panicking. There she was alone, hiding in an unoccupied dressing room of a music show. She knew sooner or later she'll see him again.. she chose the latter. But after the spiel she saw him making his way towards her she had to get away. She couldn't deal with facing him now, because she knows as soon as he looks at her with those eyes, she'll be back in his arms in seconds.

"Seungwan,"

Wendy froze when his soft voice echoed from the closed door behind her. He saw her. He saw her going in and is now right outside waiting for her to come out. She debated whether answering or not. Opening the door or not. Coming out or not. She wasn't sure what to do. Until she felt the knob slowly turn the door she had her back to opened and she was falling backwards with it. She prepared herself for the fall but it never came. His arms wrapped around her small frame before she hit the floor. Yoongi said nothing as he buried his face in her hair, taking in her scent.

"Sunbaenim.." Wendy managed to let out. It was shaky though, it was as if she didn't know if it was the right thing to say

"Just one last time... Just let me.." Yoongi's arms around her tighten. Wendy heard the urgency in his voice.

Wendy brought her hands around his arm that was around her. She slowly pried herself from his hug. Reluctantly Yoongi let her go but didn't let the distance between them widen. When Wendy turned around to face him he pushed her and himself inside the empty dressing room and closed the door behind him.

"Okay fine, its over, we're over but..." He started and Wendy was doing everything she can not to look at him. "I'm never gonna stop loving you. It can all end but that doesn't change the fact that I love you.. " Yoongi tipped her chin up so their eyes would meet. The second it did Wendy lunged herself at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug. Yoongi wasted no time and wrapped his arms around her waist. At that time, nothing mattered. At that time it wasn't BTS's Suga and Red Velvet's Wendy in that closet. It was just Min Yoongi and Son Seungwan. It was just two people who desperately want to be with each other.

Wendy came back to her sense and pushing herself off him. She faced the hurt and defeated face of Min Yoongi. She wanted to make that pain disappear but she know she couldn't do what was needed for it to disappear.

"I'm sorry.." She looked at him with apologetic eyes and moved past him and out the dressing room. Knowing she couldn't stay there, she would have done something she would have regretted. If she stayed she would have never left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?" Every BTS member and even a couple of their staffs perked up when they heard BTS's leader questioned Yoongi. But before Yoongi can answer they were being called up onstage for the last stage, it was BTS vs Red Velvet today. Namjoon and Yoongi exchanged looks before heading out the dressing room. Namjoon seemed to know exactly where he was but he need to hear from his member.

"You got nothing to worry about okay? Its a clean break," Yoongi whispered as he passed by Namjoon as they walked towards the stage. In Yoongi's mind Namjoon was worried that the nature of the relationship between him and Wendy would get out. Putting some negative connotation to both their groups. In a reality Namjoon was worried about his member. Namjoon has been with Yoongi for years, he was good at reading people, knew everything there is to know about the guy. Namjoon knew how much this is tearing him apart. He glanced at the other side of the stage, locking his gaze on her. Namjoon barely knew her, but his gut tell him she's hurting just as much as his member is. In a twisted way that made Namjoon feel better, he thought that if they were truly committed to one another to be this hurt about this break there'd find a way. He thought that if they truly love each other enough they'd eventually win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~