Thinking about it, Shaun never has made me feel embarrassed or even a slight bit regretful of anything I did with him. But for some reason, I just can't do it. I want to feel loved, instead of lust.

He pulled me in for a kiss.

" See " he said pulling back, "just relax "

I decided to just live for the moment, maybe having sex with someone I loved would keep my mind off not only my mother but a life that I had no business taking away.

Shaun was so gentle, maybe more gentle then before.

He kissed every part of me, and caressed every aspect of my body.

The touch made me feel .. wanted.

I relaxed and let him do as he pleased.

He started from my neck , then trailed his wet tongue to my thigh.

I took a deep breath as he let his tongue find it's way to my clit.

He started with just a few kisses and turned it to a flicking motion, my legs started to tense up as he speeded up.

I looked down to catch his gaze meeting mine, still seeing the lust in his eyes, I bypassed it, focusing on the pleasure he was giving me.

" Shaunn" I moaned out.

He didn't stop to answer me instead he went faster, licking all the juices that flowed through my body, onto his toungue.

Moaning more, I tried to move his head, feeling my self almost climaxing.

He pushed my hand. " Don't touch me " he said while picking up even more speed, and sticking his finger onto my wet aroused hole.

I couldn't shake the feeling, my climax was coming closer and closer, until my insides bursted and my juices flowed all on his fingers.

He licked them off, and liked me clean.

I tried to get up but my legs were weak.

" We're not done yet" he said laying me back on the couch. " Matter of fact"

He lifted me and brought me to my room and laid me across my bed.

He took off his pants and his shorts, and climbed between my legs.

We never used protection, but without us being together, I kinda wanted us just to be safe.

" Shaun do you have a condom?" I asked.

" No, I don't actually" he said while rubbing the head of his penis on my clit.

" We can't , I mean , I just want to be safe" I said.

He continued but stopped.

" Why not?"

" Because, I know you had more sex with females while we wasn't together, I just can't take that chance"

" I'm clean, don't worry and I fucked them girls with protection"

I always trusted Shaun with whatever he would tell me , so I just continued.

He continued to get me wet by rubbing his head onto my clit.

I felt amazing.

He stopped and went to go inside me.

Feeling sharp pains, I jumped.

" You okay?" he asked.

" Yeah, it kinda hurts"

" I know" he said while pulling out and pushing in to go deeper and deeper inside.

I felt like giving up , because of the pain but then I felt his whole length finally inside me.