She laughed and pecked my lips. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and posted a picture I had on my camera roll of Yas and posted it.

 I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and posted a picture I had on my camera roll of Yas and posted it

"Baby go look at my snap story."

She grabbed her phone and looked at what I posted and smiled.

"So we are telling people?"

"Yes I told you I am all about you."

"I'm glad but I'm warning you Asia if you fuck me over we are really going to be fighting don't forget I am a Gemini."

"I know baby I'm not I want this with you."

"You know we have school tomorrow."

"don't remind me." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not that bad we are in our senior year then we will be off to college."

"Yeah I can't wait to go to college."

"You got basketball practice tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yeah I have to contact Ms. Knowles and ask her if she can pick Quincy up."

"I could do it and watch him until your done. We can even come to the gym and watch you practice."

"Nah I got to focus and if you're in their all Ima be doing is looking at your sexy ass."

"Can I pick up Quincy?"

"Yeah if you want but you don't have to."

"I know but I want to."

"Alright fine with me."

September 6,2014
Thursday
Los Angeles, CA
6:00am
Yasmin Estrada:

"Baby wake up." I heard Asia say as she shook me.

"Nooo." I whined pulling the covers over my head.

"Come on we have school get up." She pulled the covers all the way off my body.

"You get on my nerves." I said going to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands then started brushing my teeth. After I was finished I took a quick shower then walked into the room with the towel wrapped around my body.

Asia came up behind me trying to unwrap it.

"Nope we gotta go to school remember." I said moving her hands and laughing.

"I just want a sneak peek since we aren't going to have sex."

"That was your choice." I said shrugging and laying my clothes on the bed.