Chapter 8

After awhile of us just writing back and forth I decided to give her the privacy she needed so I headed back to the living room where I found the guys on their phones.

"Is she settling in well?" Hoseok asks.

"She is." I say and he smiles and nod.

"I'm glad. It may be a bit weird with her staying here but I think we can all agree that we're a bit excited. Especially you three maknae." Jin laughs as Jungkook and Taehyung get shy and embarrassed.

"I'm excited that she's here too. She's actually really cool and even though she's one of the people who's a really big fan of us she's still really calm and cool about it. I think that's why we all are liking her so much." he says and the others agree.

"Plus she's cute!" Taehyung smiles widely.

"That too." he says in which Taehyung smiles at his response.

"She understands how to write Korean well. You did a good job, Hyung." I smile and he smiles back.

"You talked to her?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, we wrote back and forth and she didn't have any troubles at all." I say.

"That's good. That means if you guys are up for finding a way to talk to her once she goes back she'll be able to text you with no problem." He says and then it clicks.

When she leaves will she even want to talk with us?

I could always message her on twitter but what if her message thing gets lost within the millions we get everyday?

I guess I could always just give her my phone number...

I wonder why I'm trying so hard to stay in touch with her..

I've never done this with my other fans before..

"I'm gonna give her my number." Jungkook says, knocking me from my thoughts.

"Me too!" Taehyung says in which it's followed by Jin, and Yoongi-hyung all saying they would too.

"I've already given her mine but okay, you guys do that." Namjoon says and when he does the two youngest jaws drop.

"You already have her number?!" They ask in unison.

"Well yeah, her and I have become pretty close." he says.

"Maybe she'll even switch her bias to me." he laughs.

Would she really do that?

Why am I so bothered by that?
_
YOUR POV

After I get some stuff situated I head out to where the guys are.

I was still in shock over the fact that I, Y/n L/n, would be sleeping in the one and only Park Jimin's bed.

How many times can you actually say you've done that?!

I'm lows jealous of myself.

When the guys notice me Jungkook pats the seat beside him and Taehyung so I go to it and sit down between them.

From the corner of my eye I saw the open space beside Jimin and my inner soft stan was itching to go sit by him so I could internally cry over how soft and adorable my smol baby bean was.

Although I wanted to sit next him I decided it would probably be disrespectful to move so I stayed where I was.

"Oh, the guys want your number so they can stay in touch with you when you leave." Namjoon says to me from the opposite couch across from me.

"My number.? They want my.." I trial off as I feel my fangirl coming out.

My bias wanted my number so he could stay in touch with me?!

I had to be dreaming.

Namjoon says something to the guys and they begin to look excited so I assume it's about the number thing so I hold out my phone and pass it to Jungkook who puts in his number then passes it around.

When it finally gets over to Jimin I watch as he types in his number and smiles a little which causes me to melt.

The smile I fell in love with..

He hands it back and as I go to take it back our hands graze against each other and I feel my face go hot.

He quickly says sorry but I'm too caught in my feels to pay much attention.

Not gonna lie, I always imagined what it would be like to hold Jimin's hand and even just a graze is one step closer to just that.

Well, Kinda.

Not really but just let a girl dream, damn.

Yoongi says something in Korean and then Jimin blushes and my eyes widen a little.

What did he say?

Was that yoonmin?

Something else?

I NEED THE FUCKING SUBTITLES.

IM SOBBING.

I look over at Namjoon who's laughing a little.

I really need to learn quickly how to speak fluent Korean.

I need to know what was said.

I'm crying.

Why couldn't real life have Subtitles like in drama world?

Fuck.
__

Later that night as I was laying in Jimin's bed, getting ready to sleep, my phone went off. It was a group chat labeled: Your favorite maknaes !!

In the group chat all three of the youngest were talking.

Taetae-Y/n are you asleep??

Y/n-No I was just about to, why?

Taetae-She's awake! I told you!

Jiminie-Aish I told you not to text her. I told you she was probably trying to sleep.

Jungkook-Guys it's 2am, go to sleep.

Taetae changed jiminie's name to Jiminiepabo

Jiminiepabo- Aish, Taehyung change my name back!

I couldn't help but to laugh at the group conversation.

This is why I loved these guys with all of my heart.

Y/n- Well you three have fun, I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight 😊

Taetae-Goodnight Y/n. Sleep well!!

Jungkook-Goodnight! 😊

Jiminiepabo- Goodnight 💤

I smiled to myself and set my phone down.

All of this seemed way too good to be true and after tomorrow it would just be a memory...