He's Your What!?

Dawn's POV

"Ahahaha...",I said very sarcastically.

"Cut her down Zack.",the captain said.

"Yes Captain Lock.",Zack said obediently.

"Ahhhh!",I screamed.

"Huh?",Lock said.
I fell into his arms and looked at him a blush spreading wide across my face. Lock looked down at me a tint of pink in his cheeks his face was cold but his eyes were gentle and caring. He dropped me his face back to cruel and bitter.

"Zack go put her in the cell next to yours.",Lock said coldly.
Zack looked at Lock for a second...

"Yes sir.",he then said.
Zack picked me up gently and brought me to where they kept the prisoners he put me in a cell.

"I'm so sorry.",Zack then said.
Tears filled up my eyes.

"Please I beg of you don't do this,I don't want to be alone.",I cried so afraid.

"You won't be alone, I promise.",Zack said feeling guilty.

"I'm right next door all you have to do is knock on the door connecting our cells and I'll open it. I'll even leave the door unlocked if I don't answer.",Zack said reassuringly.

I nodded my head tears still sliding down my face. Zack pulled me in for a hug and I cried even harder once he let go. Zack got up and closed the door looking at me with regret in his eyes. I cried until I fell asleep.

Zack's POV

I heard Dawn's sobs while going up the stairs,I felt horrible for leaving her all alone even after she begged me to stay. I went up the stairs anyhow,still hearing Dawn's sobs from the deck below. All of a sudden the ship started rocking having hit something.

"What in the devil?",Lock said.(Assuming that's how a pirate speaks...Also I watch a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean.)

"Captain you're not old enough to say that yet!",I reminded him.

"Oh y-",Lock got cut off by something or rather someone.

"Brother!?",the voice yelled in excitement.

"L-Luck?",Lock stuttered.

Lock's POV (Flashback)

"Daddy what's going on?",little Lock asked the taller person in the captain's hat.

"I'm so sorry but your brother has to fend for himself now.",the person said flat and coldly with little to no emotion.

Little Lock started to cry for his brother he yelled and yelled his name but the older boy never turned around until...

"I love you big brother...",little Lock said.

The older boy stopped dead in his tracks his shoulders started shaking and he started running away further and further into the town. Little Lock cried and cried as the ship moved slowly on. When the ship was farther out in the ocean Little Lock was staring in the direction of the town. He had watched that way 'til the break of day when he knew that they'd finally had gone. The person,Lock's father,laughed and joked as he told a tale as the captain to his men. The story's true he could promise you but it'd never happen again. The cold wind blew making little Lock shudder and go to his bedroom for a nice rest.

(End of flashback)

"Brother.",I said full of emotion.
A/N:
Hey there Spirit's N' Shadows what do you think? Finally got Locks POV. Poor Dawn being alone once again-Oops said too much...Keep reading you wonderful readers.
ENJOY!