He needed Zayn so badly, so desperately.

The sound from the living room stopped all his thoughts. With curiosity, he walked out of the room and find where the sound coming from. He saw the sound was coming from the TV and there was a man on the sofa, looking at the glowing screen. And when the man turned, he gasped at what he saw.

Bruises, busted lips, broken nose were all his blue eyes could see on Zayn. The cold, gut-wrenching sensation ran past through him as his feet moved on its own to get close to Zayn.

"Oh, my God, what happened to you?" Worry and concern escape from his lips, staring at the wrecked face of the raven-haired boy. He wanted to touch him, but he knew that Zayn was in extreme pain right now, so he holds off his urges.

"It's nothing," Zayn smiled, seeing his Pumpkin awake and well.

"Did you get into a fight?" Niall questioned as fear spread within. How was he going to explain this to the management? Multiple scenarios ran through his mind, trying to find answers to the million questions popping into his head. "We need to get to the hospital to fix your face or maybe I should call a doctor that do home service." But he noticed that the raven-haired boy was not concerned at all. The smile was still present on his face.

"I love you."

"What?" Niall repeated, wondering why Zayn was not panicking at all.

"I said I love you," Zayn said. "Do you love me too?"

Speechless. Words don't seem to form in his mouth, his mind was all jumbled up. Remembering the spoken words, he said to Zayn last night, but it didn't matter anymore. The feelings he has for Zayn will never fade, not even after his death. It will stay with him for eternity.

"Ye-yes... I love you too, Zayn."

"That's good to hear then, so you don't mind me doing this..."

Niall watched Zayn got up from the sofa then he went down on the floor with one knee, looking up at him with so much love, extending a small black box in front of him, opening it, revealing a bright silver band.

"Oh... My... God..." Niall gasped. "What are you—"

"All my life, I never wanted something so bad not until you came into my life. I tried to deny at first my feelings for you because I thought that it was wrong, but the more I run away from it, the more I fall for you..."

"I may not be the perfect one for you, but I know for sure that I'm the right one for you. So, here I am on one knee, baring my heart and soul for you, devoting all my love for you, wanting to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"Niall James Horan, will you do the honor of making me the luckiest man in the world by marrying me?"

Niall could not believe what he was seeing. He wondered if this was a dream because if it were, he'd rather not to wake up. He closed his eyes first then pinched his cheek to make sure that this was all real, and when he opened his eyes, Zayn was still there on one knee, looking up at him.

This was all Niall has been waiting for his life. Although, his head was spinning in circles, questions popping into his head, but there's one thing for sure that...

"Yes..." Niall said. "I will marry you."

There were no words to explain how happy Zayn was. With his trembling hand, he slipped the band into Niall's finger with a grin on his face. He pushed himself up, pulling the blonde close to him, leaning in for a kiss. The warm sensation of his lips being massage made him feel all kinds of feelings.

"Awww..." He whined, feeling that pain of his busted lips. The blonde apologized profusely, imagining the pain pulsating on Zayn's lips, but Zayn shook his head with a smile on his face. The pain was all worth it, he thought.

"I'm getting married!" Niall chirped, looking at the lovely ring on his finger. "I need to fuckin' call Louis!"

Zayn chuckled, seeing the happiness radiating from his lovely blonde. He pulled Niall closer again, but he stopped when their faces were inches apart. Those blue eyes put him in a trance, not minding to get lost in them. As for Niall, he could feel his heart stopped beating for a second. Warm breath grazed against his pale skin, now rosy and pink, making him all kinds of feelings.

"No need to call him now," Zayn hushed, sliding his hand towards Niall's crotch, massaging it gently. "This night is our night."

Niall moaned, feeling the intoxicating sensation of a hand rubbing against his crotch. "You're right, Zayn. This is our night..." Niall whispered back to the raven-haired boy. Then, he leaned to Zayn's ear to whisper him something.

"Let me make you feel good tonight, Daddy..."

Zayn finally proposed to Niall, and Niall finally said Yes. Is this the beginning of their happy ending? Or is someone planning to derail all their happiness?

Based on the ending of this chapter, you should assume that next week is a chapter full of smut. And yes! It is true. Next week's update is a smut chapter so make sure to watch out for that.

For those who were not following me, I'd recommend follow me if you want to read the smut chapter.