Chapter 36

Hello, everybody! I hope you had a good weekend. As for me, I'm quite busy. I have an upcoming Medical Terminology test on Tuesday so wish me luck.

The ending might be a little anticlimactic 😊 Please, bear with me.

*****

After the passionate night they both shared, the loving couple was sleeping peacefully in Niall's bedroom. Zayn was spooning his boyfriend, the heat exchanging between bodies was making them more comfortable. They enjoyed their night together—after their lovemaking for five times. Zayn assumed that his blonde boyfriend would be sore for the next few days and that's why he had to be there for him until Niall healed completely.

Everything was so peaceful until they heard a buzzing sound on the door. It kept buzzing for minutes until Zayn nudged his boyfriend.

"Pumpkin... your door..." he groaned, being irritated by the interruption of his sleep. Everybody knows that Zayn got annoyed when someone was disturbing his sleep.

"Why me?" Niall answered back, his eyelids still close, hoping for the buzzing sound to disappear but it seemed that it was not the case.

"It's your door."

"Okay fine," Niall answered, trying pushing himself up. But before he could get out of the bed, he shrieked when he felt his boyfriend pulling him down, showering him with kisses.

"Good morning, Pumpkin."

"Good morning to you too," Niall replied but as soon as he stood on his feet, he felt this sharp pain in his ass. Now, he was starting to come back what happen last night. Niall didn't regret at all what happened between him and Zayn last night. It was the most memorable night of his entire life.

"Answer the door, it's driving me crazy," Zayn complained. With that, Niall walked forward in a gentle manner. His ass was still burning, not that he was complaining. The buzzing sound on the door was replaced by endless knocking.

"Okay, give me a sec!" Niall answered. As much as he wanted to run towards the door, he can't. But as soon as he reached the door, he looked through the door viewer to see who was disturbing their sleep. Niall scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion when he saw the lads' hairstylist and make-up artist on the other side of the door. "What are they doing here?"

Niall opened the door gently and he almost jumped from the shock when Lou and Caroline greeted him a good morning, handing him a coffee.

"Good morning to you, too..." Niall answered, letting the women inside his flat. He was starting to become suspicious of what they were doing in here first thing in the morning. Niall noticed how Lou opened his make-up bag while Caroline went outside of the flat and back inside pushing a clothing racket filled with different kind of suits and more fashionable clothes.

"Umm... what are you doing?" Niall asked after taking a sip of the hot coffee in his hand. He gave Caroline a weird look when she put clothes in front of him. "What's going on?"

"I'm just checking what kind of look is good on you..." Caroline smiled, going back on the clothing rack. "Do you prefer the nerdy type? Or maybe the innocent, shy type?"

"Huh?" That was all Niall could say. The words were not registering correctly in his brain, his head felt like spinning in circles.

"I think we should re-dye your hair," Lou said, grabbing something in her makeup bag. When she looked up and stared at Niall, the blonde became a little bit uncomfortable. "Hmm... I think we should blend your brown roots into the blonde dye, that would definitely make you look more irresistible."

"Uhm... I'm not sure what's going on but I'm fine with my hair color. I'll re-dye it in a couple of days."

"Don't be silly, Niall. We want you to look your best for later. Otherwise, we might get fired," Lou chuckled, her hands inside of her make-up bag.