Chapter 3: Megan's Being Nice?

The girls are in the lounge that Drake made in the basement using his money after he became rich from his musical career.

Megan: "Omg, you guys are so pretty!!!"

Zoey: "Awww thank you!"

Lola & Quinn: "Thanks!"

Megan: "So how old are you guys any way?"

Quinn: "Oh, I'm 22, so are Zoey and Lola."

Megan: "Cool. Well, I'm 15."

Lola: "Ah, I remember when we were your age.....good times."

Megan: "So anyways, do you-"

Drake comes walking down the stairs and inturups Megan.

Drake: "So girls, I thought it'd be cool if we had a little pool party in our backyard, so we could all get to know each other a little better."

Lola: "YES, THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!"

Zoey & Quinn: "YEAHHH!!!"

Drake: "Cool, I'll go tell Josh."

Lola: "Zoey, Quinn, we should totally go buy new bathing suits for the pool party!"

Zoey: "Yeah, I think that'll be cool."

Quinn: "Yes. And we can borrow Logan's car, if he will let us."

Megan: "H-hey.....maybe can I go with you guys?"

Quinn: "Yeah, sure, of course!"

They all head to the guy's room to ask to borrow Logan's car.

Zoey: "Hey Logan, can we borrow your car and go shopping for new bathing suits?"

Logan gets up and puts his game control down, (he was playing video games with Michael, Chase, and Dustin.).

Logan: "Definitely, as long as it means I get to see you girls in a sexy bikini, I'm good.

Lola, Quinn, and Zoey all slap Logan (but not too hard).

Megan: "Ewww, I'm only 15 and you're like.....26 years old!"

Logan: "I'm not talking about you, I was talking about Zoey and Lola and Quinn. And for your information, I am 23 years old."

Megan: "Ok....."

Zoey: "Come on, let's just get going."

They all get in Logan's car and go to the mall. Once they get there, they go into a bathing suit store.

Quinn finds a Beautiful yellow-ish bikini. Lola finds a Beautiful colorful one. Zoey finds a Beautiful blue and pink suit. And Megan finds a Beautiful hot pink one piece.