21

Malinda's 'outfit' in the mm, enjoy!

I roam the aisles of the plus sized store looking for a specific piece. I was browsing the site a few days ago, and thought the red piece would be nice. Now that I know what Shonari's been planning, the red nightee would definitely spice things up, as well as serve for a confidence boost. Red being Shonari's favorite color and my hips and ass being the areas that he paid frequent attention to, I'm really hoping he likes my choice. Searching for my size, one of the associates asks me if I'm finding everything alright. 

"Actually, I've got a question," I say quietly, a bit nervous, and uneasy about the whole situation.

"Yes ma'am?" her petite frame was similar to mine, and I felt comfortable with what I was about to ask her.

"My... boyfriend has been planning tonight for a while and I... I just feel really nervous," I look down upon completing my sentence. She smiles knowingly, nodding as well.

"Just be you, love. He sees something he likes, it won't change when he sees you in this," she motions to the lingerie in my hand. "Or when he sees you naked. If it does, he doesn't deserve to see you at all," she smiles brightly upon giving her advice. I felt more at ease, still nervous, but not as bad as before. Tears well up in my eyes, and I hug the shorter woman.

"Thank you so much," I tell her, shaking her hand when I pull away.

"No problem beautiful," she checks me out, and as she's handing me my receipt, she nods behind me. Shonari's fragrance surrounds me before I even have the change to turn around. His lanky arms wrap around my waist and he tries to see what's in my bag. I grab it quickly, holding it to my chest.

"It has definitely not been an hour yet," I state turning into his chest, kissing it lightly. 

"I know. I missed you," He grabs my hand and we walk towards the exit. 

"Thank you again ma'am, I really appreciate your help!" 

"No problem, you have a nice night," she waves at us as we leave, winking slyly at me.

"What'd you get?" I try peering into his bag, but he pulled it away just as I had done earlier. His bag was just a black bag with no indications as to where he got it from.

"Don't worry about it nosy," he jokes, bumping me with his hip.

"Ouch, Skeletor. Ya boney ass hips," I tease, bumping him back.

"Yoo, that was foul as fuck. My feelings lowkey hurt," he sniffles as bit, wiping at his face. Dramático 🙄

"I gotta beef you up, papi," I laugh lightly, kissing him, before ducking into the car. He sucks his teeth, closing my door.

"Bet ya ass won't be saying that in about an hour," he smirks at me, placing his hand on my thigh, moving his fingers back and forth. I try to let the motion be soothing, but it only made me more nervous. I feel my face heat up, and Nari notices it too. "You aiight over there?" He asks genuinely concerned.

"Mhmm. When we get back, I'm gonna need like 20 minutes to get myself together,"

"That's fine, babygirl. Take all the time you need... Well not all the time," he laughs loudly, making me laugh. "Don't be nervous ma," he says after a moment or two.

"I'm really trying not to be, bu-"

"Linda, we'll only do what you're comfortable with. I'm not gonna hurt you. You trust that?" he puts the car in park, as we've arrived to my place, and turns his attention to me. His brown eyes unwavering as they stare into me.