~New Adventures~

Edd's phone continuously played a loud ringtone in his ear from the edge of his drawer. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so somehow he managed to sleep through it. But if that wasn't enough, Ringo silently jumped on his bed, and lightly nuzzled his cheek, making loud purring sounds.

Edd rose up from bed, looking at his phone which had been buzzing for at least 10 minutes now.

'9:20, Math Exams'

He had completely forgot about them.

Edd looked over at ringo, smiling and petting his head for a few seconds.

"Aww, thank you for waking me up, if you weren't here I would've slept though my test!"

He said chuckling, soon after hoping out of bed and pulling out his white uniform button-up shirt, tying his blue tie around his neck, and pulling up his pair of tan pants.

Since he was on the verge of being late, he grabbed a half-full cola bottle off his desk and quickly raced out his room without a proper breakfast.

~~~~

Matt was sitting on the edge of his window as usually, sticking another heart candy in his mouth.

Matt's daily schedule went like this:
6:45- Wake up
7:00- Watch Cola Boy get dressed
7:30- Watch Cola Boy leave
7:40- Get Dressed
7:50- Get parent's daily lecture about becoming a model like them. And ignoring it.
8:00- Parents leave
8:20- Make up
8:40- Beauty Nap
9:50- Eat Heart Candies

Matt was going to prepare to make himself breakfast, before he heard the door of Cola Boy's house slam, almost making him drop his candies. 

Matt looked over as Edd walked into his room, a cola stain on his shirt, and tears rolling down his face.

Edd wiped them away as quickly as possible.

His hair was completely frizzed out, as if someone wouldn't stop messing with it.

His shirt collar started getting soaked from some of the tears he missed.

Matt looks at him, tilting his head to the side, smirking, and fantasizing that Edd would take his shirt off since it was so wet.

Matt shook his head, trying to put his love fantasies aside to help his prince.

Matt threw several heart candies at the window until Edd came over and opened it. 

"Cola Boy....what's wrong..?"

Edd opened his mouth to talk, but paused as more tears stream down his face.

Matt gives Edd a few moments to himself so he can calm down.

[I]'I made my skin glow so much today, and he's too hurt by whatever happened to even notice..'

"Uh...Edd? Can I ask you something?"

Edd sniffled, wiping away some of his tears. His sleeve was now all wet.

"I don't know if I'm in the mood to ta-"
"Why are you home early?"
Matt said, interrupting abruptly. 
"Huh..?"
"Don't you have a later closing time? If I am correct?" 

Edd sighed, rubbing the side of his neck. He was unsure if he was prepared to reveal what happened at school to anyone else yet. If he did, Matt would be the first. 

"Edd. Why are you home early?"

Matt asked again, putting his candy bag aside.

Edd took a long pause. Then he took a deep breath before looking towards Matt.