“Are you crying because of our little argument the other day?” He asked.

“No,” I said.

“You can talk to me, you know,” Edward said.

I just nodded and Gemma motioned for him to leave.

“Ariella, we’re going to hang out with the boys today, okay?” She asked.

I nodded my head and left to take a shower. I took a fairly quick one and then pulled on skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Then I put on a black leather jacket and some black ankle boots. I simply brushed through my hair and put on some chapstick. I decided today would be a no make up kind of day.

Gemma drove me over to Harry and Louis’s “flat” as they called it here in the UK, where all of the boys were. I felt nervous to be around them. Before Gemma could knock, Louis slung the door open and hugged her. He then pulled me in a tight hug too, and it really hurt my ribs.

“Louis, that’s enough,” Gemma said. I knew she got the point that he was hurting me. Louis pouted and then ran into his living room. I followed Gemma in there and saw all of the boys.

“Hello Ariella” Liam called.

“Hi Liam” I said back.

“Hi Ariella,” Harry said, coming up and giving me an awkward handshake. At least we were trying to be friends after our awful start.

“Hi Harry,” I smiled at him. He smiled back.

“VAS HAPPENIN’ ARI?!” Zayn yelled.

“Hey there Zayn,” I said.

I didn’t see Niall, and before I could even ask, all four of the other boys replied, “Kitchen.”

“Ahh,” I replied. I walked into the kitchen and saw Niall stuffing his face with some leftover food from Nando’s.

“Hello, Niall.” I said calmly.

He spun around and a huge smile came across his face. He was this happy to see me?

Niall swallowed his food and then said, “I’m glad I – I mean we, get to hang out with you.”

“I’m glad too.” I said.

We both walked into Louis’ and Harry’s living room and all eyes were on Niall and me. I noticed Zayn elbow Louis in the side and they started snickering. I rolled my eyes. I sat down beside Liam, and Niall sat beside me on my left.

“So, who wants to play twenty questions?” Harry asked.

I shrugged, and all of the boys’ questions came at me at once.

“How tall are you?”

“DO YOU ENJOY EATING CARROTS IN YOUR SPARE TIME?!”

“Does it feel weird to be Harry’s sister?”

“Why isn’t your hair curly like Harry’s?”

“How much do you weigh??”

“Boys, calm down!” I said. “And Harry, you’re never supposed to ask a girl how much she weighs!”

He looked down and blushed.

“To answer your question, Liam, I’m 5’3”,” I said.

“Hey, Niall, there’s finally someone shorter than you!” Louis teased him. Niall grumbled a “shut up” and smacked Louis’s arm.

“Zayn, yes it does feel weird to be Harry’s sister, but it’s getting better since we’re actually becoming friends now!” I answered, looking at Harry.

“Niall, my hair’s a bit wavy, but I don’t know why it’s not curly like Harry’s.” I said.

“And finally, to answer your question, Louis, I do like eating carrots in my spare time!” I answered.

“YES! NIALL, MARRY HER!” Louis yelled.

Well, things just got awkward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, Louis... xD You have to love him.

What will happen with things between Ariella and Niall?

You'll have to read the next chapter to see ;)

Leave me comments. I love all of my readers! <3

Oh, and sorry that this was so short, but I promise the next chapter will be longer!