Scott's p.o.v.(point of view) ~in class~

"As you may have all heard, there was indeed a body found last night" Violet and I glanced at each other and smirked.

"But the police do indeed have a suspect in custody, so you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus that is on your desk."

I began turning the page of the incredibly huge textbook but suddenly heard a cell phone ringing loudly and looked around to see if the teacher was going to ask for the phone, which he didn't. I looked at stiles and violet and saw that they were doing the assignment, as so were the other students. I looked outside and saw a girl sitting down in a bench taking on the phone roaming through her bag.

"Mom the calls are really overdoing it" she chuckled. "Yes everything except a pen.... oh my god I seriously did not forget a pen." I saw the vice principal walk up to the girl resulting in her quickly hanging up.

"You must be our new student, if you follow me, I'll show you to your class. so where did you move from?"

"San Francisco, but we moved here. We usually don't stay in town long but hopefully this will be our last stop for a while." she explained. I heard soft footsteps outside the door and it opened revealing the girl and the vice principal.

"Class this is our new student, Alison Argent. Please make sure to make her feel welcome." He nodded to the teacher and made his way out. She slowly walked down the aisle and saw me looking. I sent her a smile and she quickly returned it. I watched as she sat down then turned around.

"Here. I said and gave her a pen. She was surprise for a moment but then took it.

"Thanks." she said with a hint of blush on her cheeks and a small smile.

still Scott's p.o.v. (Scott locker)

I looked too my left and saw Alison putting her stuff in her locker. She must have felt my gaze since she turned around to meet my eyes. This time she smiled and I smiled back. But it was quickly caught off when Lydia came up to her.

"I love your jacket, where'd you get it?" I heard Lydia ask.

"Uh, my mom was a boutique buyer back in San Francisco." she answered.

"And you are my new best friend." Lydia answered with a smirk. Jackson walked up to Lydia and kissed Lydia for a few seconds which obviously made Alison uncomfortable from the way she awkwardly looked away.

"Hey there's a game on Friday, you should come. " Jackson suggested while putting an arm around Lydia.

"A game, like football?"

"Footballs a joke in beacon hills, lacrosse is the sport here." He informed Alison who was clearly confused.

"I don't think I can make it, Fridays family night." she informed them.

"How about you come watch practice?" Jackson suggested.

"Well actually I--"

"Great, your going." Lydia said and pulled her along. I looked down confused on how I could hear their whole conversation clearly but looked up again when Stiles approached.

"Are we going to practice or what?" he said pointing to the boys locker room. I nodded, slamming my locker shut and making my way to the locker room.

Violets POV

After class, I went outside to the bleachers to watch the boys lacrosse practice. It's basically what I usually did after school. I sat down on the bleachers and after a minute or two, Lydia and the new girl, I think her name was Alison, walked up to me.

"Hey, violet right?" Alison asked and I nodded.

"You must be Alison." I smiled and she nodded.

"Hey Lydia." I smiled and she waved. Usually I would do my homework so I wouldn't have to do it at home but since they sat down next to me and practice began already I decided it could wait. I saw Stiles and Scott and waved.

"Who that?" Alison asked while looking at Scott.

"Him? I have no idea." Lydia answered while looking down at her phone. I looked at Scott and saw he had a look of sadness on his face like he heard them..?

"That's my brother, Scott." I answered trying to correct her. She nodded but looked shocked.

"Oh I thought that you guys were--" she said while pointing to me and then Scott that was on the field. I made a look of disgust.

"Oh jeez god no, anyways if he wasn't my brother, he would have to work for this." I said making her laugh. I saw coach called Scott over and tell him to get on the field which was pretty weird since he was always on the bleachers. For his first try, Scott got up on the field but got hit by a ball and landed face planted on the grass. I cringed. It was then Jackson turn and saw Lydia got off her phone and suddenly payed close attention. Oh no. I looked away but then turned around when I heard cheering. Scott was catching all the balls that were thrown his way! I heard stiles yelling and cheering when the next ball went his way, he caught it and looked at it in disbelief. Everyone cheered even Alison. Is it me or is this day getting even weirder?

__

After practice we went to the woods looking for Scott's inhaler which he had lost last night.

"I-Its like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott exclaimed in disbelief.

"I can hear things that I shouldn't be able to hear." He continued. "I can smell things I shouldn't be able too."

"Like what?" stiles asked.

"like the snickers bar in violets pocket." He said while pointing to me. I stopped and searched in my pocket-pulling out a chocolate bar.

"Huh, that's not weird at all." I sarcastically remarked. He was ahead of us, so he looked back.

"What if my body is going through adrenaline before it goes into shock and I die." Scott panicked.

"Well I guess I'm getting your room then." I shrugged. Stiles chuckled making Scott throw us a glare.

I was still looking at the ground looking for Scott's inhaler until Stiles tapped my shoulder and I looked up. There stood a guy standing a few feet from us.

"What are you doing here? huh? This is private property." The mystery hot guy snapped.

"Uh sorry man, uh we didn't know." Stiles stuttered.

"Yeah we were just looking for something." I softly spoke up taking his piercing gaze away from Scott and towards me. His gazed soften for a few seconds making me blink a bit to see if I was hallucinating until he looked back at Scott. He pulled something out of his pocket and threw it at Scott. He easily caught it. The mystery guy looked at me one more time until Scott got closer to me. He sent him one more glare- almost a warning, and then walked away.

"Dude, do you know who that was?" Stiles said with his hands on his head. Scott shook his head.

"That was Derek hale!"

"Yeah, you remember him right?" he asked us making us slowly shake our head.

"Remember what?"

"His family died in a fire like ten years ago, and he's like a couple years older than us. " Stiles informed us.

"Okay well we don't wanna be late for work Scott." I reminded and he nodded. We all started to walk back to stiles jeep.

So the mystery guy name was Derek hale....

YAY, I UPDATED AGAIN. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

x