Episode 3: America

(Today's Sponsor is: APH_Stockholm )

Welcome, everyone, to The Treble Show! I'm your host, Treble, and today's special guest is America!

Hi America. Welcome to the show. I'm glad you could be here.

America: Hahahahaha! Thanks, dudette. I'm glad to be here too!

*sighs in relief and thinks: 'He doesn't seem crazy like the other two'* So, tell us a bit about yourself.

America: Well, I represent the country of America! I love burgers and video games. I also have a twin brother called Canadia, but the most important thing to know about me is...I'M THE HERO!

*chuckles* Really? That sounds nice. Since you're a hero, do you have a 'Lois Lane'?

America: *blushes lightly* Not exactly, but I do have a crush....

*smiles* Oh really? Who?

America: Oh, it's Xxxxxx. Xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxxx x. Xx xxxxx xxxx.....they are simply wonderful. *blushes brightly*

*looks worried* Oh dear, I think the system glitched. I'm sorry America, but I think the show has to come to a close sooner than I thought. I'm really sorry about that.

America: It's okay, Treble! Thanks for having me on here. *laughs loudly*

*smiles softly*

Of course. Thank you for being on the show!

Thank you all for reading and I'll see you all in the next episode!

~Treble

((This episode's special guest was from Hetalia))