He hushed me, calming me down, as my head caved into his neck, sobbing quietly.

We stood there embracing each other, the moonlight still out, and the only audible sound was

My sobbing.

-

After quite sometime, Jiyeon ended up crying herself to sleep in Jimin's arms, after the wild night.
Jimin wounded up carrying the hefty girl back towards Jungkook and his cabin, as he didn't trust her to be with Gayoon this late.

-

"Almost there grrh."

My eyes opened at the sound of a groan echoing through my ears, adjusting to the environment around me but all I saw was a solid back in front of my eyes.

Where am I?

I picked my head up, glancing down to see my arms wrapped around a wide form, holding onto the tightly.

"Jimin is that you?"

I mumbled.

The figure that was holding me had stopped moving, and didn't answer me but instead I felt as if we were going uphill.

The familiar scent of roses and manly clone wafting, as I immediately noticed it was Jimin.

I felt my cheeks get red again, not remembering what had happened before.

I laid my head back on his warm and comfortable back, squeezing him tightly.

Jimin had stopped moving and looked over at me, as I peeked up.

"Jiyeon ah, I'm going to put you down."

Jimin warned.

"Neh."

I murmured, still tired.

Jimin gently placed me down as my feet met the hardwood floor of a porch.

I wiped my eyes, stretching feeling as if I could  fall asleep right now.

"Jimin?"

I called, yawning.

I spun around finding him sitting on a porch swing, looking over at the sky.

I lumbered towards him, plopping down on the swing next to him.

I glanced over at him, as he continued staring at the sky, his face unreadable.

I followed the direction of where he was staring, as I too glanced over at moon shimmering and dimmed lights that aligned all the cabins.

It looked as if we were in a fairytale, the sky glistening, stars twinkling, and the moon shining like a diamond being reflected off the sunlight.

As I was so caught up at the speechless view, I snapped back to reality at the warmth of another hand colliding with mine.

I looked down too see Jimin had intertwined his hands with mine, squeezing it tightly.

I peered up at him, confused, narrowing my eyebrows.

He didn't glance over at me but a smirk lay on his face.

I smiled to myself, a light chuckle squirming out.

I sighed, a grin still bright on my face.

I gently lay my head down on his shoulder, hands still locked, as I looked out at the view.

Jimin laid his head on mine, exhaling seconds later.

"Jiyeon ah."

Jimin cooed.

"Hmm?"

I questioned, still focused on the dazzling stars.

He picked his head up looking down at me, as I slowly turned my head, glancing up.

He compressed my hand, as he beamed.

I looked him in the eyes, sitting up right.

"I lo-"

Jimin's voice drowned out as I jumped, taken aback.

The door immediately burst open causing me to release Jimin's hand, as I gasped.

Jimin and I shot our head over at the door frame frightened, but soon relaxed as Jungkook peeked his head out.

"Aish."

I groaned, standing up.

"Ya it's getting late you two, cmon in."

Jungkook said, sticking his head back into the cabin.

I unwillingly dragged my feet to the doorframe about to enter.

I side-glanced over at Jimin who sat there, head in palms.

"Jimin oppa, Gwenchena?"

I asked.

He looked up at me, standing up.

"Yeah I'm fine, you head on in, I'll be in soon."

Jimin shot me a small grin.

I nodded.

I took a step inside, looking straight ahead, but discontinued my steps as I peered my head back outside.

"Wait Jimin oppa what were you trying to tell me?"

I questioned, peeking my head out the doorframe.

Jimin stared at me, his lips in a straight line.

"Nothing."

Jimin said.

That was the last conversation we had before I had re entered the cabin, ending the night.

-*-
Sorry for the errors,typos, etc. Remember to vote and comment, highly appreciated! I'll be trying to update quicker but it's very hard as I am packed. Continue voting as it helps show support my book! (Star button on the bottom left) ILYASM ~Natalie💗